Batch 1 - Intel 12th - Guild

I agree. It starts to be annoying that we don’t have any updates. According to the timeline sent in their “Preparing your batch” email, they have until next week to send a follow-up email. Hopefully they will send something before then.

I just received the “We’re preparing to ship your order email”. Step 3.

Sent 1–2 business days before we collect the remaining payment.

1 Like

Which configuration did you order and which country are you from?

USA - DIY Edition i7-1280p

1 Like

Strangely enough, the account overview page has “Pre-Order Confirmed” written (which seems to be the next step), but when viewing the order, the status is “Pre-Order Placed”. I haven’t received the step 3 email yet.

1 Like

Mine both say Pre-Order Confirmed, no step 3 email.

Yep also got the prepping to ship email for the i7-1280P DIY edition.

1 Like

Looks like Batch 1 will have a similar schedule like last year…

It’s fairly normal for “ships/releases/arrives in July” to mean that it’ll happen in the very last week of July, to be honest. It’s like that with almost everything, and it was also what I’m expecting from Framework

1 Like

Also North America, I assume?

I wonder when the first people from EU get their preparing to ship notifications.

Hif I was to ship a first batch …I would send it to customers close to me… Just in case! Like in California first… then é USA…

FYI, I just got my “preparing to ship” message on a 1260P DIY Edition order (USA).

4 Likes

Just have the remaining balance charged on my credit card, and the laptop should arrive next week if there’s no interruptions.

i5-1240P, DIY edition

4 Likes

Nothing here yet for my i7-1260P that will ship to Canada. The remaining balanced hasn’t been charged and I haven’t received any step 3 or step 4 email.

Seems that it will be the case here.

1 Like

@Second_Coming
do you know how Batch 2 has been seeded? did it arrive a month later or has it been send out progressively?

@Philipps, back in 2021, the early batches (1,2,3,4) were shipped out in the last week of the intended month.

Not sure if the 2022 batches will be the same, or will Framework be able to go through each batch faster with each iteration.

It seemed at first like i7 units were the only ones in the first wave, but now it looks as though they may just be shipping preorders in the order that they were received. I wonder what times of day folks placed orders that are now preparing to ship? If folks with shipping orders really were first through the gate, comparing notes might give us an idea of how quickly they’re moving through the batch…

1 Like

Have yet to receive a ‘preparing to ship your order’ step 3 email for my DIY 1280P in the USA.

For reference, I placed my preorder at 12:39 AM UTC on May 20th, and received the ‘we’re preparing to ship your batch’ step 2 email on July 11th.

1 Like

I just got my preparing to ship email, DIY i5-1240p (ordered May 19)

3 Likes

Also just received my preparing to ship email for DIY i5-1240P :tada: