Batch 3 - Intel 12th Gen - Guild

Let’s gooooooo

2 Likes

That’s bullshit. I still have not received my i7-1280P, and they are starting to ship batch 3.

1 Like

@prepaidpyramid you should have received an email explains why the delay is happening for certain configurations of the Batch 2. That same message is also available on Reddit, here: https://www.reddit.com/r/framework/comments/x48nt9/anyone_order_the_new_laptop_received_update_on/.

I just received my Batch 3 email about an hour ago. I’m assuming I’ll wait at least 3-4 weeks to see another update. Hopefully the other batch 2 orders are filled in the meantime.

2 Likes

@Brendan I just received 2 delay emails but not the one with my specific configuration

I ordered mine on 25 Aug, and I just got my “We’re preparing your batch” email!

2 Likes

Just a guess here, but based on what I’m seeing in the Batch 2 guild thread (Batch 2 - Intel 12th - Guild - #388 by Felix_Matzler), they may have fulfilled most of their 1240P orders for Batch 2 and are starting up Batch 3 work for those configurations. It was implied in their e-mail to some Batch 2 folks with i7-1260P configurations that their configurations were delayed, and that they would see Batch 3 shipments happening because they have the volume for those configurations. They appear to be very transparent for those folks, providing a lot of details on what is happening and what to expect.

Despite all that, I’m not getting my hopes up too much, but I am very excited to be an owner some day (hopefully soon).

Good luck to all!

5 Likes

I ordered a DIY 1240p on august 2nd but received no mails yet… :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

@Alphayeet21 Whats your config?

I’ve ordered Sunday (2022-09-04) night, hope it doesn’t take too long to ship to Austria (I’m fine with a delivery before Christmas) and that there aren’t any troubles with custom.

DIY, 1280P, no RAM, no storage, 4x USB-C, 2x USB-A, HDMI and DP (already added this to the spreadsheet).

I ordered a DIY, 1240p, 32GB, 1TB SN750 on Aug 12th and received the “We’re preparing your batch!” email on Sept 3rd.

2 Likes

@Geert_Schuring my config is the DIY edition, i7-1260p, 64gb ram, a 2tb wd black SN-770, 2 USB C, 2 USB A, and an HDMI port!

1 Like

@Alphayeet21 Hmm I have the DIY i5 1240p on order. Perhaps that’s what makes the difference. No mails yet for me.

@Geert_Schuring I ordered my 1240p at sept 1 and already got the email says they are preparing at sept 3

2 Likes

@Jian_Gong Hmmm, guess I should ask customer support then. Thanks for the reply.

Edit: I’ve found the email! I originally created my account by logging in with Google and later changed my email address because i don’t use Gmail. The mail was send to Gmail however and therefor eluded me. I received it on september 3rd just like you. :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Mine has shipped! Ordered July 23, 1240p.

5 Likes

Same as of last night @Robert_Wenger! Ordered July 13, also a DIY 1240p. Having a hard time not refreshing the tracking all the time

5 Likes

@Robert_Wenger @micmac737 mine shipped too, ordered July 27. I’m checking every hour.

3 Likes

@Brendan :grinning: I ordered just 5 days later… So its getting closer now. :+1:

4 Likes

Oooh, hopefully I’ll get my notification soon. Now the question is what ram and SSD do I want!

1 Like

I ordered my DIY 1260P 32/500GB Batch 3 on Sept. 10. From my research I found that most of the Batch 2 orders are yet to be delivered (i7 1260P)? And the order confirmation email was the latest one I received. Just trying to get a feel of approximately when I should expect to get it. Goin out of country Oct. 10 for a week or two, would be awesome to have it by then. But oh well, I’ll get it when I get it.

2 Likes