Batch 8 Guild

I was wondering why I received a DHL delivery notification yesterday, for a package coming from Singapore… Now, I know why :sweat_smile:

The linex tracking even mentions a “Predict notification error” on Friday, which also explains the missed Chronopost delivery for me.

DHL should deliver my Framework on Friday… :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

After receiving stage 3 yesterday the Money has just now been subtracted from my credit card and at the same time I received the stage 4 mail. (i7 DIY Germany, English International keyboard, no power adapter)

I got a DHL tracking code which says it’s going to arrive today until 10 pm.
But seems like it’s still in Singapore lol.
Let’s just hope for the best

2 Likes

Linex have the worst tracking out there. It also doesn’t work with third party trackers like 17track. :frowning:

Alright since it’s coming DHL it will be coming on a AeroLogic plane most likely.

1 Like

Oh no. I really hope that’s DHL Express and not the hopeless lot at DHL Parcel :pensive:

1 Like

I stand corrected, the hub-ez tracking is the way to go. Seems like my laptop will arrive via DHL from Singapore tomorrow!

3 Likes

Lmao same here. I just assumed it was another parcel I had forgot about as it didn’t make any sense to me. Anyways, delivery on Friday.

I guess this has been quite the adventure but I can’t really be mad at Framework as it’s their first try in Europe. They have my full understanding. :+1:t2:

8 Likes

It is (for me at least)

1 Like

Same story for me. I also got a DHL Express tracking number and I can track it via the DHL website.

1 Like

I also received my Stage 4 Email on 16th of February and since then nothing.

• diy i5 germany

I’m in a similar position. Stage 4 and payment taken 18th February, then absolutely nothing whatsoever. Infuriating!

@andyk2
I hope that the email just got Stuck and the laptop is in the shipping process.

@Holocrafted @andyk2 what accessories did you order?

@Simon_Nienhaus
I posted it 2 Days ago

1 Like

I don’t think so. The website is still on Pre-Order Confirmed.

i7-1165G7, no RAM, no SSD, UK Power Adaptor, 3x USB-C, 1x USB-A, 1x HDMI, 1x DisplayPort, 1x MicroSD, 1x 250GB Expansion Cards.

Same in us three is the power adaptor (but we’ve seen others with UK power adaptor being shipped), USB-C (but so should all), USB-A (should everyone have), HDMI and MicroSD.

If missing parts are the culprit I’d guess HDMI or MicroSD. Or something completely else. Dunno.

But if there are missing parts, why dont reach out to the customer and or dont collect the money

Good point. When I received the “Batch 8 is being prepared” mail I assumed they had all the pieces and all that’s missing is packing.

Someone said they are going through shipping by packing similar configurations. Maybe extremely few ordered HDMI / MicroSD and our configuration is coming later.

In addition, the Stage 4 Email says that it will ship soon (1-3 business days). So why send this email if they have trouble getting all the parts together.

1 Like