Batch 8 Guild

As it should be being sent Delivered Duty Paid, customs should be the responsibility of the sender. Customs itself should just consist of ensuring the package contains what the sender claims it does and that the value is stated correctly, so it should be fairly quick in theory…

4 Likes

fly little bird, bring me my laptop…

8 Likes

That’s what I call tracking :smile:

4 Likes

I’m living in the city where the plane is heading to. Thinking about gathering a welcome-group at the airport. :wink:

4 Likes

If they save aviation fuel but spend more money on something else to do so, it must be some other resource…

Anyway this is far too off-topic. So I’ll add my data points:
Ordered January 5th
Stage 3 “preparing your order” email February 22nd

Do we know if anybody has actaully received their laptop yet?

Would say it’s on final approach =)

3 Likes

Nice. I hope mine is just with on the plane and i just did not receive an email about it

Mine has not updated yet, but different tracking sites seem to generate different results
When given the tracking number-

• DPD reads “Your parcel is in transit”
  • hub-ez.com/Tracking/tracking produces no results at all Edit: Switching from Firefox to Chromium fixed this, it now shows “Taipei, Processed for Export”
  • Shipment Tracking reads “Last Status- Processed for Export; Destination- LHR (London)” (Probably the most accurate)
    *parcelsapp.com/en/ reports that a package is being sent to the UK and will be deliverd by “AUSTRALIA” :thinking:
    Either way I’m happy that it’s at least moving
    (UK, DIY, No RAM, SSD or PSU; 1 USB-C, 2 USB-A, Micro SD, HDMI)

I’m from Leipzig too :raised_hands:t2:
What’s your expected delivery? Mine is still Friday :thinking:

1 Like

Im so excited. Mine is supposed to arrive tomorrow. The plane seems to have landed in Leipzig and Hamburg isnt that far. So it is very realistic. But we will see.

2 Likes

Good job guys identifying the plane. Hope you get your laptops soon!

Does anyone with a hub.ez have an update? I’m curious if/what comes after “processed for export”. For the logistics experts: when was the next plane? :slight_smile:

Use the DHL tracking number, it will be more information. The flight it takes should be Singapore Changi Airport to Leipzig/Halle Airport using AeroLogic or DHL. It does depend on your location, some have gone to Bahrain but still continue onto Leipzig they may transport them by air once again closer to your home. There are no planes doing this for the next 10 hours.

Try disabling any ad-blockers or privacy extensions. uBlock broke it for me.

Guess we identified the correct Plane. DHL updated Arrival in Leipzig. So tomorrow or friday, that’s the big surprise now.

4 Likes

@le-grex what were the status updates before that? just wondering if mine really got on that plane, last update is that it left a DHL facility in Bahrain

My framework laptop is in Italy right now. I wonder why it’s not shipped directly to Germany as I live in Germany tho.

@Jason_Hottelet The same as yours, last update before arriving in Leipzig was departing from Bahrain, around 13:30 (localtime in Bahrain).

1 Like

@0li In Milan is a big (european) DHL-Express-Hub as well, like Leipzig or East-Midlands. Guess it’s just a question of (available) cargo space on the aircrafts. I saw the DHL-Plane to Milan this day live on FlightRadar, but the Leipzig-bound made more sense for me given the departure-time in the tracking…