Batch 8 Guild

@le-grex I just realised my update came at 15:35 local time, about 20 min after BOX543 took off. There is an update regarding customs from Leipzig timestamped 14:15 local time though, when BOX543 would have been in the air. Maybe they scan during the flight or there is some delay in these systems. Do you know something about that @Josh_Cook?

Customs clearance usually happens while the package is still in transit.

1 Like

I seem to remember seeing somewhere that destination customs clearance sometimes happens when the parcel is in the air IF the duty is paid be the sender, so there is no need to collect money at the destination. Might have been earlier in this chat or somewhere else.

1 Like

@Jason_Hottelet ya sorry, i meant 1530 local time not 1330. So i have the Same Numbers as you including customs. So just wait a bit, maybe your Box was on another Container in Cargo…

2 Likes

yess that worked, it arrived at the sorting facility about 15 min ago

2 Likes

Oh geez, this is so annoying to read knowing my laptop should be on the way and isn’t :sob:

Hope they all arrive for you soon and are as good as we’re all expecting!

4 Likes

Yep. Major couriers pre clear shipments. Usually when it’s taking off or midair. Parcels rarely get contact from a customs official. I’ve had shipments send out a import duties notice while it’s in the air.

2 Likes

I’m expecting it to go to Leipzig sort and then to whatever depot is closest to you. Should be here tomorrow at your door.

2 Likes

23 Feb 22 10:35 PM - Clearance processing complete - LEIPZIG,GERMANY

:tada:

3 Likes

Meanwhile I am still waiting for my stage 5 email, after recieving the stage 4 mail on 16th of february…
I hope you get your frameworks really soon, good luck for friday

5 Likes

It has arrived :star_struck:

21 Likes

@georggruenewald congratulations! Mine is sitting around at the “Zustellbasis” and Tracking says Delivery tomorrow. -.-

1 Like

Where are people getting their DHL tracking code? I have a DPD tracking code but from what other people are saying it seems like DPD only take it as far as the airport in Taipei?

I’m in the UK

1 Like

UK orders seem to be separate from the others as the tracking shows as going directly to Heathrow. If I had to guess, I reckon this may be the scheduled flight for UK orders:

https://www.taoyuan-airport.com/main_en/flight_Dt.aspx?uid=444&pid=419&Aid=1258&Pno=69

1 Like

I doubt it, generally if it’s coming via courier which it is it will be on a major freight operator. From what I understand they are all going into Singapore and then forwarded to Bahrain and then to your closest airport that is serviced by large aircraft. You will get your DHL code from a message from DHL saying it’s on its way.

http://tracking.linexsolutions.com/

Says here TPE to LHR on my tracking but I’m just guessing. I guess in theory that may not be taking into account intermediary steps.

Mine arrived too. Yeay!! I hope everyone will get theirs to soon.

7 Likes

Man this is all excruciatingly slow! I’ve ordered stuff from like Singapore that’s arrived in 4 days from order and three days from China.

Seems my unit is ‘just sat in Taipei’ for the past three days.

“With Framework laptop, not only is your laptop unique to you but we’ll also choose a unique delivery system for each and every laptop!”

1 Like

Recently?

Intentional logistics have been a bit of a ness lately…

Well, i guess a lot of people like me are still on stage 3 so don’t worry about it.

3 Likes