Batches Shipping Log

i might buy a FW 13 while i wait my 16. :rofl:

3 Likes

I’ve thought about it myself. :laughing:

3 Likes

Where did you read that?

1 Like

Someone posted a picture of their order page elsewhere on the forum.
I’m surprised that people haven’t done the ‘back of a cigarette packet’ calculation i mentioned back here in this thread.

Considering that Batch 6 was the first batch originally listed for Q1, it is not surprising it has slipped to Q2, although it looks like it may not have slipped the full four weeks.

For those worried about batch 6, have no fear. The eighth update lists most of you as in Q1:

5 Likes

Hopefully they can produce them faster now :grin: LETS GOOOO!

2 Likes

Framework sent an email saying batch 5 and 6 will get their laptop emails this quarter. I do see where you are getting the information though. Here’s my order screen. I’m sure 7 will get the email this month and the laptop next month. They plan to send batch emails every 5 days if everything goes well.

1 Like

What’s in your shoping bag though? :rofl:

2 Likes

Lol, FW laptop 13 parts… I’m just looking around…

2 Likes

Yeah, setting “early Q2” is probably just Framework playing it safe.

They said most of batch 6 will get theirs by then end of Q1. Just in case anybody reads this post and takes it as “all,” then wonders why they were the only ones who didn’t get it and start asking why Framework broke their promise.

Edit: typed the wrong number.

3 Likes

Quote from the email:

We expect to fulfill all Batch 5 and most Batch 6 orders before the end of Q1 and all current pre-orders before the end of Q2.

So all batch 6 orders fulfilled early Q2 and Batch 17/18 by the end of Q2.

I’m too, until i click on complete order by “Accident” :wink:

Yeah, then I tell my wife that the laptop 13 was a combo deal with the laptop 16. :joy:

8 Likes

Accidentally typed Q2 instead of Q1*

2 Likes

Another batch 4 just went out. “niche” components.
R9, dgpu, rgb clear ANSI, rgb macropad, numpad no ram or ssd.

3 Likes

Laptop shipped out this morning. Delivery estimated for Monday. So, about a week from ‘Preparing your batch’ email until actual shipment for mine.

4 Likes

A Batch 5er here. I just got the ‘Preparing your batch’ email.

8 Likes

Thanks for letting us know! Congrats :tada::tada::partying_face::partying_face:

3 Likes