Batches Shipping Log

Batch 9 prep notice today.

Proooobably gonna send us the e-mail on Monday I imagine? I would assume that’s what’s going on.

Any batch 17 predictions? Maybe by end of May?

Batch 8 now being shipped

2 Likes

End of May indeed.

2 Likes

Interesting. My package is in Germany, but there is no import.

Batch 8

2024-04-01 - Preparing to ship
2024-04-04 - Card charged
2024-04-08 - Shipped
2024-04-09 - Delivered

I’m in Massachusetts, and the shipping tracker originally said delivery was expected tomorrow (April 10).

2 Likes

Wait, it arrived within one day?

1 Like

If I’m reading the tracking info correctly, It was picked up at ~4:30 PM Taiwan time on April 8. That was 4:30 AM April 8 my time. So, it took ~29.5 hours from pickup to delivery.

Given that I’m ~50 miles from both Logan Airport in Boston, and TF Green Airport in Rhode Island, and flight time from Taipei to Boston is ~16 hours, it’s not too surprising. The tracking info says it made it to the locak FedEx facility at ~8 AM today. I thought that was too late to get on a truck, but obviously I was wrong.

Edit: Looking at the tracking info more closely, the shipment went through Anchorage, and Indianapolis. My flight time of ~16 hours was based on a direct flight.

1 Like

that‘s a good news for me who live in Bos

Batch 7
Ship with Fedex on 3rd April
got the item today. Will setup on the weekend :smiley:

2 Likes

This is incredibly fast! That being said, others should not expect their packages the next day, I believe yours was an exception, it usually takes more time than that.

I heard another person within the NYC Metro area (Queens, NYC) got theirs the next day, but seeing as that I am closer to EWR (Newark Int’l) where Fedex also flies in and has facilities, I’m hoping to get similar results.

let us know when you receive it.

1 Like

Received my batch 8 today, one day ahead of the scheduled delivery.

2 Likes

Batch 8

2024-04-01 - Preparing to ship
2024-04-04 - Card charged
2024-04-09 - Shipped
2024-04-10 - Delivered
2024-04-11 - Scheduled
actual time in transit 29Hours 59mins approx

NOTE all scan times are in CST to stop the timezone madness.

3 Likes

Batch 10 email!!!

8 Likes

Batch 7

2024-25-03 Preparing batch email
2024-04-02 Shipped
2024-04-03 Received laptop

Amazed that it got all the way from Taiwan to US west coast in a day. Everything was pretty quick and painless with the purchase and delivery procedure.

2 Likes

Batch 10 here, just got my preperation email. Ordered on aug 10 2023

2 Likes