Batches Shipping Log

I’m framework 16 batch 18 so I guess I’m a long way off yet?

That is what I did, manually track.
I had to because I could not get the emails I was sent. (long story there…)

Roughly a month till preparation email is my guess

1 Like

Batch 18 too, expecting prep email by the end of May, shipping early June :slight_smile:

1 Like

Batch 13 delivered in Germany :slight_smile:
(wow, that was fast! Thank you Framework and FedEx!)

Laptop is up and running Debian Linux :slight_smile:

1 Like

Batch 12 via FedEx to Australia seems to have gotten stuck in Customs for the time being unfortunately

What?! Tracking for mine still says International shipment release - Import in Paris :astonished:
I’m at work right now, maybe I should check my security footage…

Uk by any chance? Mine got stuck in France for a while

Nope, Germany.

My Batch 12 arrived on Friday (Belgium).
Assembled (easy and tutorial is very clear) and works perfectly on Ubuntu 24.04 LTS!
Lightning fast.

1 Like

The are really zipping through the orders now. I noticed that ordering now is still shipping 2Q

1 Like

Batch 13 here, too. Got mine today (May 7th).
Ordered on October, 14th 2023, prep mail on 26th of April, card charged (pending) on May 1st, shipping mail arrived and transaction finally booked by bank on May 3rd. While shipping a third mail with first steps also arrived.

1 Like

That’s the exciting part! We might be getting to the point where you make an order, and you get it quickly. I wonder if more people will be ordering them when it gets to that point.

3 Likes

Batch 14 here, just got charged.

4 Likes

B15 FW16 - The day has come, received the first email, finally!! :grinning:

We’re preparing Batch 15 of Framework Laptop 16 (AMD Ryzen™ 7040 Series)!
Please review your info.
We’re preparing to ship Framework Laptops in your batch!
Your order is shipping soon!
Your order is expected to ship between 4 and 21 days from today.

4 Likes

Batch 12 Australia - Framework has just sent out an email notifying us of a delay due to clearance issues.

They mention that they’ll update us again by the 10th.

[Edit]
Their website also shows a banner regarding this
[/Edit]

2 Likes

I have only received this notice, quite different wording and options to your notice!
What’s up with the difference??

Framework Support

Dear Valued Framework Customer,

We regret to inform you that we have encountered unexpected challenges with the shipping service we use for Australia bound orders. The Framework Logistics Team is working as quickly as possible to implement an alternative solution; however, your order is currently on hold until a new solution is in place.

We are closely monitoring the situation and commit to providing you with another update by the end of day Friday, May 10 Pacific Daylight Time Zone. If you would prefer not to wait, please let us know by replying directly to this message and we will cancel your order for a full refund. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

The Framework Team
Regards,
Framework Support

Need additional help? Check out the Framework Support pages.

© 2021 Framework Computer Inc
447 Sutter St, PMB 135, San Francisco, CA, 94108-4618

1 Like

That’s odd. I would have expected them to use the same email. Does your order ship with FedEx as well? Might be related to shipping provider as they’ve mentioned in both emails.

Probably best to wait for the Framework team to clarify by the 10th rather than speculate right now of course.

I believe its a customs clearance issue, not an issue with the courier itself

Batch 13: I noticed the spreadsheet “Framework 16 Batch chart” is not completely accurate.
According to this I should already have had the laptop on my lap since May the sixth, while it is due to be delivered on May the 9th.