Batches Shipping Log

I’ve come to think that there a different problems for us, i.e. yours is Batch 12 ??, mine is a different problem for Batch 13, thus the differing notices.
Cheers

Yeah, I’m Batch 12. As far as I know the issues related to Batch 12 stem from Customs but I don’t know about 13.

Batch 12 Australia cleared customs 11:30pm 11th May. Guess they will continue shipping later batches once 12 is sorted.

1 Like

Also Batch 12 Australia here, seems to have finally escaped customs for me too.

The delayed shipping notice is still up on their website as well. Hopefully later batches don’t experience the same issues!

Batch 13, Australia, here.
Delays because of a carrier issue, changing or needing a new carrier?
Framework has said they are testing a different delivery means, and we are in the second week of an estimated 2-3 week delay.
Cheers

Batch 15 Australia, Interestingly my payment method is yet to be charged.

But i wouldnt be surprised if they are waiting for 12, 13 shipment issues to be sorted before sending more devices to get stuck in customs. Please keep us in the loop for your shipment updates as they arent filtering out to later orders (or atleast me). Except the banner on the website

1 Like

Batch 12 Australia (Sydney), was delivered today without a hiccup. Hopefully later batches won’t face the same customs struggles as bach 12 did.

1 Like

B15 arriving 5/15…thank you framework!

Batch 15 shipped with an ETA of May 15.

B16 prep email received!!! YAY!

3 Likes

Ditto. Just received my B16 prep email as well.

1 Like

Just got mine too! My RAM and SSD won’t be lonely for long!!!

1 Like

Batch 16 in the fogy state of California, got the " We’re preparing Batch 16 of Framework Laptop 16 (AMD Ryzen™ 7040 Series)!" email today.

1 Like

Batch 15, mine shipped this morning and is already at “International shipment release” in Anchorage.

1 Like

FW16 batch 15, arrived today, one day earlier. Let the setup games begin.

Wow!
You got yours already and i havent even gotten a shipping email yet.

Have fun setting it up.

what is the time for delivery to UK? received the email yesterday.
I will be leaving UK on 30th. hope it arrives by then

it should say on the email + tracking but generally its been within few days i think

ive seen batch 15 go out now and im wondering whats the gap between batches?

what batch are you?