Community Support Manager Introduction

Hello everyone!

You might have seen my posts and replies here and there, and while a bit delayed, I wanted to take a quick moment to introduce myself to the Framework Community!

My name is Destroya (you can call me Des), and I’m the ‘new’ Community Support Manager (CSM) here at Framework.

I’ve worked in video game and technology companies over the past decade (including Riot Games, Apple, and Twitch) in tech support, customer experience, and community management roles to build and support awesome community experiences.

At Framework, I’m responsible for collecting feedback and suggestions from the community, answering general/technical questions, and representing the voice of our customers, internally. I will also develop and manage community events, such as AMAs, and projects/programs focused on enhancing our community tooling and features.

Still here? Tl;dr? If you haven’t run off, thanks for sticking around, and please know that I’m here to listen, to engage, and to share important information. We’re not perfect, and we’ll make mistakes, but when we do, we’ll own it, and communicate how we’re making it right. We’re excited that you’re here with us, and when we’re ready, we have so much to share with you about the future of Framework.

Thank you for your support!

36 Likes

Thanks for the intro :om:

1 Like

Hello, @Destroya! There’s only one thing that I want to ensure that the people at Framework know: as long as you guys stick with the vision outlined on your About page, then I, for one, will support you. I suspect most of the people here now would agree with that, or they wouldn’t be here. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks, @Destroya! I’m really excited by the openness displayed by Framework and its employees, it’s encouraging and a very refreshing change from other companies.

1 Like

Welcome! I’m glad you’re here.

1 Like