First time install issues : Intel Gen11 on 13" Chassis with Ubuntu 22.04.4 LTS

Hi, experts.

I finally managed to do my first-time ever install of Ubuntu server edition on my 13" chassis and I’m already having problems:

1. I don’t see my frame.work Ethernet expansion card show up as a recognizable interface in my ifconfig output

nmcli connection show gives me a blank list.

I see a Realtek device show up as a USB device when I plug in the Ethernet expansion card, but I’m not sure how to connect it to a network device:

1. I’m not sure how to enable the WiFi card (I’m using the same WiFi card I used for the Intel Gen12 system, this mobo flamed out so I downgraded to the Gen11 mobo I had on hand, support assured me this WiFi card would continue to work across the downgrade)

2. It would be wonderful if I could read the text on the console screen without a magnifying glass!?!? How would I adjust the font size?

3. Is it possible to use the fingerprint sensor to log on? If so, how can I set this up? Keep in mind there is no graphics here, it’s the server edition.

4. I’ll eventually want to set up LUKS in a way that it doesn’t ask me for a decryption password every time. I want it to be as easy as turning on BitLocker, except now I’m on Linux. I saw the following article - is this the best procedure to achieve this? [GUIDE] Setup TPM2 Autodecrypt

Many thanks.