Framework Fan Art 🎨🖌️

I haven’t seen any framework laptop fan art post anywhere so let me start by sharing some of my designs for the framework laptop graphic.

Not sure why but this forum can’t share SVG files. If anybody needs those files, I could upload it somewhere else and send you the link. Feel free to use any of my images for whatever you wanted.

85 Likes

This design can be used for laptop sleeve like this.

39 Likes

Lovely! I’m a sucker for isometric design

3 Likes

@Sat0xshi, not gonna lie this is dope. Especially that Laptop sleeve looks really mental.

3 Likes

Please feel free to share your fan art! Or anybody got some cool fan art idea b please share.

Maybe Framework gadget and stickers could turn into real merch.

6 Likes

@Sat0xshi Love the art! Thanks for making this! Definitely count me as a +1 if there’s a sticker pack available with these :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Somebody who has the skills should make Framework wallpapers!

4 Likes

@Sat0xshi - wondering if there was anywhere I can download the SVG files; was going to try and print a few stickers for my personal laptop :wink: Love these, and thanks again for making them!

4 Likes

I wouldn’t call myself “skilled” but I whipped up a few a while back:

11 Likes

They look pretty awesome to me haha. The bridge one is my favorite!

5 Likes

Hi @pixelforest I have create a github repo for SVG files. I am not a designer so please feel free to modify it anyway you wanted.

Here’s some fun sticker idea. You can stick stickers on top of the DIY framework laptop main sticker to keep the spirit of Framework laptop!

Also if anybody happen to find some online printing service please help share with us. I did not leave in US though but I would be more than happy to see my design on others framework laptop.

16 Likes

this website allows tho make custom sticker for laptops
hope it helps

3 Likes

as does redbubble, which also allows you to sell them to a large market.

4 Likes

These are BEAUTIFUL! :clap: Congrats on making such amazing wallpaper. Do you think mobile wallpapers will appear any time soon? I would like to rep the brand on my phone, too.

Anyways, I think I’m going to start using this one as my wallpaper on my (unfortunately non-framework) laptop.

12 Likes

Inspired by the blue bridge one, I made this super simply and quickly (I need to get back into the swing of Photoshop).
Looks good enough, but I’m still not 100% on it.

14 Likes

I think this is my favorite Framework-themed wallpaper so far, second only to the one Nirav is using that depicts the screen assembly

1 Like

I made this in Photoshop super quickly and will revise it several times probably, but this is the wallpaper I’m using right now for my phone.

Also, for those of us who like to use WinDynamicDesktop, I’ve got something in the works.

Edit: That WinDynamicDesktop “something” is this: A pretty inconsistent but not bad Framework x MacOS Mojave build I made.

12 Likes

You’ve got quite the eye for visual design! Good stuff

3 Likes

That looks amazing! I’m using this on my phone now as well

1 Like

This is the one I’m using. I made it this morning.
It’s easier on the eyes.

17 Likes