Future Gaming Support

I’m sure you’ve been sent this a million times by now but is there any future vision for gaming support maybe a partnership with Nvidia or AMD the potential is most definitely there, obviously with component shortages it may be a task to implement but would definitely entice the tinkerer’s and IT enthusiasts that also tend to game in their free time, kind of a laptop for the office that you can still bring home and play some games not to mention in won’t become obsolete as quickly of course I understand chip limitations as well as manufacturing but this seems like a great platform and would be very great for a gamer that isn’t necessarily willing to build a full fledged desktop but still wants to get into PC gaming and have the option to customize their performance vs buying a prebuilt laptop that is generally stuck with those components, just food for thought, I know I’d buy one

Thanks,
Ivan

3 Likes

They’re currently working on improving the laptop and ironing out issues with it, afaik there’s not any new models (e.g 15", DGPU, etc) in the near future.

1 Like