FW16 Batch 1 Guild

Crying in linux keyboard AND rgb macropad

5 Likes

Looks like the first pallets got shipped; Framework provided some info in a post on fosstodon :smile:
I’m patiently waiting in batch 2, hoping it’ll make it before the new year :see_no_evil:

6 Likes

Just wondering if they sent a pallet over to Europe for European customers :}
Eager to get my hands on that “sexy” hardware (Ok, totally geeking out here :smiley: )

3 Likes

UK & Linux keyboard probably holding me back. No charge as of yet though.
Also, properly jealous of the first batch 1’ers.

3 Likes

UK Batch 1 here. Had my RAM and SSD waiting on my desk for sooooo long now!

I also keep checking my bank for pending transactions :joy:

6 Likes

Keep us posted if you get charged before I do!
Unless you also have the linux keyboard.

I got RAM from framework as I don’t want to struggle with bad RAM again (super annoying issues, grrrr), but I have an SN850X waiting for it.

3 Likes

I’m also UK batch 1, but I have the misfortune of ordering the blank RGB ANSI keyboard and the RGB macropad, so I’ll be waiting for ages :confused:

3 Likes

Is the Linux keyboard slowing everything down???
I have the Linux keyboard :pleading_face:

1 Like

The RGB macropad has been singled out as the big issue: “One module, the RGB Macropad, has a pending delivery schedule from our supplier, and there is some risk that it could go beyond the 30-day window.”

Whereas the others:
“Some keyboards (RGB US English, RGB Clear ANSI, Blank ANSI, and International English - Linux) we expect to have at our warehouse in early February.”

As I understand it, some keyboards will delay shipment by about a week, some by a month.

I can wait a week or two, so I’m keeping my Linux keyboard.

3 Likes

is the one I ordered… Never understood why there must be a Windows “key” on all keyboards…

8 Likes

Highly successful marketing.

I got the linux keyboard.

3 Likes

My heart sinks for a moment every time I see my card not charged.

UK here, batch 1

2 Likes

I’m in Germany batch 1 and I feel the same…
I keep hitting F5 on my order summary page always hoping to see a change in the remaining amount due…

2 Likes

Shipment moved through faster than projected.

Marked as out for delivery today in Texas.

8 Likes

I’m batch 1 with the “British English” Keyboard, no sign of movement on the CC or email. I expect they are prioritising them by region. makes sense to bulk ship to more local distribution.

1 Like

If they came out with one that had the framework logo instead I would be highly likely to get that as a replacement at some point, but personally I prefer it to have a symbol, even if it is that weird looking slanted square

3 Likes

I think this too.

Unless I’ve missed some or people are not saying… everyone who says so far publicly has shipped are somewhere in US Continent

1 Like

US Continent … :}

1 Like

Don’t know what your talking about

eyes shifting

3 Likes

Waiting to see who will be first to say they got theirs in hand. :slight_smile:

3 Likes