FW16 Batch 11 Guild

Mines going backpacking around Asia lol.

We must be in the same shipping crate to Australia, my tracking is a mirror copy of yours :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Mine shows GUANGZHOU again after “International shipment release - Import” at CHARLES DE GAULLE CEDEX. I do not believe it actually returned.
Batch 10 people have seen similar: FW16 Batch 10 Guild - #199 by Kenna_M and FW16 Batch 10 Guild - #203 by Darks1de. In the second case, package was in Germany on the same day.

I did a bit of research into how this specific type of shipping (FedEx International Priority DirectDistribution) and it seems it works by putting a bunch of packagers with the same general final destination (country) together and shipping them at once, also clearing customs for all the packages in one go. So that seems incredibly likely to be the case

1 Like

Finally leaving Memphis :tada:

Mine just arrived to cologne after guangzhou

Mine is at the sorting facility an hour drive south of my town!

Getting closer

We out for delivery :sunglasses:

My tracking status just changed to “out for delivery” also. Soooooo excited.

Mine is for the second time in Paris (ROISSY CHARLES DE GAULLE CEDEX, 95, 95702, FR, France), this time via COLOGNE (Keulen), Germany, and back to Paris. Status updates from Fedex are really strange! I hope it will arrive tomorrow in The Netherlands.

Same for Belgium

Just jumping in from Batch 10 here. This is customs information chatter, not your package going back and forth, hope that clears things out!

Mines out for delivery l, saw a Fedex truck drive by😃

… but never stopped :cry:

Mine got here about an hour ago… but I’ll have to wait till schools over to get at it :smiling_face_with_tear:

It’s finally here!!

Mines getting here today but I’m gonna be at my orchestra practice. :smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

Orchestrate an early exit? :grinning:

2 Likes

Can’t do that have a concert coming up. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes