FW16 Batch 11 Guild

It’s here!!!

1 Like

And we are off! :airplane: Now I’ll have to wait, patiently, again. :upside_down_face:

It here :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

I hope I can put it together in less than 3 hours, since I have a guitar concert tonight so that’s all the time I’ll have to put it together once I get home. Super excited to get my hands on it soon! :grinning:

Of course I don’t think it will take me 3 hours, but you never know

1 Like

Mine is also almost here (Netherlands) via the detour

:sob::sob::sob: im out of the house till this evening i wanna use itttt

1 Like

Counting the OS install, maybe 2 hrs.
But for me there is also the backup and install of the data on this one, and install of a lot of software.

Got it. Hello from the FW16. :grinning:

2 Likes

Stuck in customs :sob:

I’m a bit saddened because as of right now, I can’t get my FW16 to boot (ordered the diy edition). :frowning: I’ve contacted support already, hoping this is an issue I can resolve on my end and not have to wait for a replacement

1 Like

Two options:

1. I really stuck at customs till Monday
  2. Tomorrow morning I’ll be happy getting my laptop, but wondering about FedEx’s updates accuracy.

Anyway I hate FedEx :sob:

Seems like you, @Artiom_Varvarenko and I are all on the same truck! Mine’s going to Spain!

My upmost condolences for that! While you wait for a response, have you tried following the official guide and tried out Framework’s troubleshooting steps?

Ours shipments are stuck together

Apr 25 2024 01:51 pm
2024-04-25T13:51:00-05:00
Clearance delay - Import - Goods are subject to regulatory review.
WINNIPEG, MB, R3H1C8, CA, Canada

Me as well.

I’m not sure if you’d know what the code means, but I do get a sequence of flashing lights of the following:
w ggggg r gggggg r b ggg bbbb
Where:
w is white
g is green
r is red
b is blue
I have asked support, but I may not hear back for a while :pensive:
Edit: the real code is w gggg gggg gggg ob ggg bbbb, without the chassis intrusion

o is orange

1 Like

3 days since people started getting charged and it seems all of the batch 11 laptops have already shipped. Framework is speeding through these now

2 Likes

Batch 12 very soon since some of us on B12 have been charged.

1 Like

I would expect it to be around the end of the workday in Taiwan, as they ship out all laptops in a single group (it’s more efficient).

1 Like

@Aeden_McClain and @Jeremy_S

I think the Canadian Batch 11 shipment has cleared customs :partying_face:

Apr 26 2024 03:35 am
2024-04-26T03:35:00-05:00
On the way
WINNIPEG, MB, R3H1C8, CA, Canada

1 Like