FW16 Batch 12 Guild

Hm, now says Clearance Delay. Hopefully doesn’t mean much of a delay.

Got charged but nothing related to shipping yet… will just have to wait I guess.
I wonder how long customs will take for Australia - afaik they’re pretty strict with it so there might be some delays there.

Mines exactly the same. I hope the delay isn’t long.

you are not the only one, I too who am from France have not received a shipment and on the site it is still marked as confirmed pre-order

2 Likes

Well, got my RAM and SSD, only thing I’m missing is the laptop now.

Nit that I expected it this weekend, I don’t think FedEx generally does Sat or Sun delivery unless you pay for it. Hopefully the clearance delay gets handled soon so I can get it early next week.

1 Like

Same here. Hoping for early next week…which starts tomorrow, but is Sunday.

1 Like

Everyone here with shipping emails and I have refreshed my email 9 times while searching but still nothing. Glad for you all though!

2 Likes

Ah, my credit card went from pending to fully charged. Nothing on the Framework end has changed.
I suspect the shipment will occur early this week.

No shipping for me yet either. I can’t wait to get my hands on this device.

1 Like

It arrived

EDIT: The laptop arrived to me (Germany)

1 Like

I just receive my shipment email, Fedex expects delivery by Friday.

1 Like

[Translation] I couldn’t believe it when I saw the delivery person. It was supposed to arrive on Friday but it arrived just an hour ago. What a joy, it arrives just an hour before I leave for vacation.

7 Likes

Life just got real. I don’t get the emails like I should, but kept checking the order page.
Shipped overnight.
So maybe sometime…like tomorrow?

1 Like

It does usually take at least 2 days to deliver to the US, and other places take longer (I’m in Australia and it’s been a week) so I wouldn’t count on it.

Deliveries here are usually late in the day, so that would be almost 2 days. FedEx deliveries are rare for me though.
Yes, that is the short end of 2 days, but hoping. Wednesday is probably more likely.

I’m still waiting on my shipping email. Order status is still “Preorder Confirmed”/Preorder Placed". Order was placed 24th September.

I do wonder where I am in the shipping queue, and why. Maybe my initially declined payment bumped me back a bit; maybe it’s the number of modules I’ve ordered (11 total); maybe I ordered late in the batch.

Would be nice to receive it before the bank holiday weekend.

Anyway, congrats to people receiving theirs already.

Edit: Mine is a DIY order, 7840, No GPU

[batch 12, ordered 09/19/23] [Days since
Order will be 222 on arrival]

In transit

· Arriving on May 1, 2024 (Wed)

Taiwan to United States · Transit in 1 day
Times are in local time of the checkpoint location.

On the way

Apr 29 2024 08:29 pm
· TA YUAN DISTRICT, 337, TW, Taiwan
1 Like

Hmm, i was pondering if it was just going through by pre-order date, but doesn’t seem to be as mine hasn’t shipped but my order is 17/9, oh well, back to waiting.

What date was in your preparation email for when the money needed to be ready by? I am from batch 13