FW16 Batch 13 Guild

Is it FedEx? I placed mine in Oct 21st and have not gotten a tracking number, but mine is also very customized.

Yes, it’s FedEx.

Ordered October 28th. So I’m a little behind. I wasn’t sure where I was in line for our batch. But knowing I’m 14 days behind you at least gives me an idea of when might ship.

I’m also DIY edition with GPU and in US. So I don’t know what all accounts to order processing and shipping. From earlier batches it seems like there’s a bunch of grouped shipping. So maybe they do something like first half of a batch ships to x countries get send out on Y date, then second half of batch ships to x countries on Z date. Or possibly more divided up like the first half of US and UK may get shipped out within 6 hours of each other on Monday and then othercountries in order of purchase, then second half of US and UK getting shipped out on like Friday or the next week.

My FW16 arrived in Angeles City, Philippines xD My guess: Next stop is Dubai and then Europe, either Cologne or Paris. At least I hope so.

@Klay_Hart Earphone5329 ordered before me, so it does not necessarily mean that you have to wait two weeks. Well, all we can do is wait :woozy_face:

It is a bit odd that I’ve been charged but haven’t got shipping while still being later in the batch. I would have thought my payment would be a little delayed if it was going to ship later.

My order was placed Oct 5th

Seems I might have been one of the first from 13 from when everyone else is saying they placed theirs

Mine was oct 4, a little ahead of you. My laptop is still in AK as of 1:36 pm local time

My payment (Batch 12) went through on the day they said it would in the prep email. I think they put through all the charges for the batch in one hit.

However it took a week after that for my shipping email to come through. They do seem to ship in batches, and the batches do seem to be geographic location dependant.

1 Like

Mine appears to have taken the same flight as yours. It’s no just hanging out in AK on a clearance delay like most batches experienced

Yes, for some regions (if not all) they use FedEx International Priority DirectDistribution:

An innovative service that helps you manage your supply chain by sending consolidated shipments. We clear your shipment through customs as a single entry, and then deliver to individual recipients in the destination country. Some restrictions may apply.

What it sounds like is that, all Batch 13 US-bound laptops are in the same consolidated shipment and then the laptops split up once entered the US

I am in US and batch 13, mine has not yet been shipped. It seems to be that half the batch has shipped.

I’m pretty much sure, that mine is on flight FX5030 from Guangzhou to Cologne and arrives there in about 5 hours, 1pm local time. Less than 160km (100 miles) away xD

Edit: As expected, it arrived in cologne just a few minutes after 1pm (local time). It was then forwarded to Paris and awaits clearance now. This may happen on Monday, then back to cologne. I’ve heard of other batches, that it might arrive earlier, than previously announced, but I try not to be too excited :smile:

1 Like

I ordered on the 13th of October and still didnt get a tracking number, but my card was charged.

They are probably just making similar speced laptops and shipping them out in batches within the existing batches as others have been saying. It’s not as efficient to make in order of pre-order.

What config did you go with?

Mine was 7940HS with DGPU

• CPU: Ryzen™ 7 7840HS

• Arbeitsspeicher: DDR5-5600 - 32GB (2 x 16GB)

• Festplatte: WD_BLACK™ SN770 NVMe™- M.2 2280 - 2TB

I have just received my shipping number :tada:

4 Likes

You are not alone, me too. estimated arrival is May 13th.

Same!!!
So excited!

1 Like