FW16 Batch 14 Guild

Congratulations for those who just got their FW16! I’m curious as to what version of the BIOS came with Batch 14. What did you get? Thanks!

Just setting mine up, bios version reports as IFGP6.03.02

1 Like

Mine just got delivered!

Memory training took practically no time at all. So far it’s just working. Still need to install drivers, but that should be trivial

2 Likes

Is there a setup guide? I ordered pre-built and am not sure what’s expected in terms of driver installation. It’s been almost 8 years since I replaced a laptop - I get attached, hence ordering a Framework that I can upgrade as-needed.

Edit: expecting mine Tuesday!

Yup, there’s a setup guide for both the DIY and Pre-built (link: Framework Laptop 16 Pre-Built Quick Start Guide - Framework Guides). Don’t really need to do much for the Pre-built.

1 Like

Mine just arrived! Kids already stole the stickers and poster… I didn’t see that coming =/

7 Likes

Already needed to swap out a port. Worked like a dream. Now if only I could get Windows to work properly (Intune issue, not blaming the Framework at all)

1 Like

This is exciting! I received my shipping email over the night.

2 Likes

Also received my shipping email and tracking number. Pretty excited here.

2 Likes

Mine was estimated to be here Monday, but went ahead and arrived this morning!

It left Taiwan 2 days ago. Amazing how fast it went.

2 Likes

Maybe mine will arrive on Monday then. However knowing the postal systems in Canada most likely later next week.

2 Likes

I’m holding out hope for Monday in the UK then. Most postal companies over here work throughout the Weekend just as well as the working week.

1 Like

Mine says it will be delivered today but I’m not holding my breath. The last location is Alaska and I’m on the east coast of the US.

2 Likes

Mine also came with IFGP6.03.02

2 Likes

Mine was in Alaska last night and still got here this morning. It might actually arrive on time.

For reference, I am in West Coast, so maybe it’ll take a bit longer. Still a long ways to go in such a short span of time, though.

2 Likes

Mine was also in Alaska. Got so tired of waiting after seeing it say it was arriving before 12:00pm today. It eventually go delayed sadly.
Got so eager for it’s arrival I looked up a map of current FedEx flights and managed to find the exact flight.
Supposedly landing in four minutes, so hopefully I can get it by tomorrow!

2 Likes

Me too. Apparently it’s in France (me in Spain), so it’ll be here really soon.

2 Likes

I think mine is on the same shipment as yours, mine has made it to France, just a short swim from the UK. If it makes it to the UK tonight/tomorrow, I should be on for a Monday delivery.

1 Like

Mine is at Charles de Gaulle airport, and i’m in France. It says it should arrive on Tuesday but it’s just an hour far with a car, so I have hope that it will arrive sooner :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes