FW16 Batch 16 Guild

Received mine here in Vancouver, BC

3 Likes

IT’S FREE! IT’S FREE!

Should be here tomorrow…I won’t be >.>. Something to look forward to when I get home!

1 Like

@Destroya or anyone else that might know,
Any update on the delays for Australian charging/deliver delays ?

I got charged yesterday (batch 15), but I haven’t received any update from framework other than that. I hope it means the delay is nearly over!

Mine is free also! It says tomorrow delivery before noon. Seems hard to believe. I’m in the suburbs of New York City.

As of this writing, it is still reported as being in Anchorage. Hopefully it’s already on a plane headed from Memphis!

2 Likes

Almost certainly still in Alaska… but fear not, FedEx is built for this.

2 Likes

Yeah, Customs might work business hours, but FedEx, for all that it isn’t quite what it used to be, never sleeps.

1 Like

No updates as of today, Batch 15 Aus customers were charged yesterday, our Logistics team is organizing the shipments and monitoring the situation.

3 Likes

I got mine yesterday​:champagne::partying_face:
They said it should be delivered today but it was sitting in the local FedEx facility, so naturally I couldn’t wait for it and picked it up myself.

1 Like

Thanks for checking @Per_Magnus_Tveten. I contacted support and didn’t get a solid answer but if batch 15 is getting charged, hopefully we are early next week…

Fingers crossed we can receive our laptops by end of next week

1 Like

Thank you for having a look :slight_smile:

We will just have to keep being patient.
But as batch15 is progressing that is a positive sign.

1 Like

Oh no! My package left France over night and got to the next country, went on its merry way there on track for delivery today… And now the tracker updated with an import clearance delay… In France!

1 Like

Just recieve mine this morning.
BIOS is updated but can’t boot to my ventoy USB key. Probably some stuff not done right. Have to investigate after i eat.
What a beautiful machine i already love it.
Can’t wait to try this dedicated GPU !

1 Like

Check that secure boot is off.

2 Likes

Mine has been released from Customs but is still in Anchorage. It says delivered by 1200 today. It’s not physically possible to fly from Anchorage to anywhere near Ohio in 3 hours. I think Fedex might be lying to me to keep me from getting my pitchfork sharpened.

3 Likes

That was it. But i initially didn’t find where it was. Well i did but failed to read what was told to be by my machine so ended up wasting time lol

2 Likes

I have it in my hands for two days now and I am impressed. The somewhat negative reports from the past aren’t true for my framework 16. Either they changed bits and pieces or the reports have been untrue. Screen is perfect and not “floppy” and the keyboard is actually very nice.

2 Likes

It’s probably a mix of them slowly tuning the laptop through the batches, and some of those issues being only seen on laptops with production issues.

2 Likes

I had the same thing yesterday (also to Ohio). It ended up being shipped overnight last night and had it in my hands by 10A.

2 Likes

I wish it were that way. But they just bumped the time back to By End of Day.