FW16 Batch 16 Guild

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Nothing … so far … not even in the spam folder :wink:

I am sure the email is on its way.

Never seen a happier bunch of nerds! Me to!!!

2 Likes

Yayayayay I got mine too!! So excited!! :partying_face:

Apparently I was paying attention to my work and missed the email until just now.

Luckily I was alone in my truck when I started screaming and no one else noticed lol

4 Likes

Looks like we tried to send you the email, not sure why you haven’t received it.

Sweet! SSD and Memory sitting on my desk, now just a bit more waiting :stuck_out_tongue:

Brilliant - that means I am H A P P Y …!!!..

OMG I got the mail! OMG I got the mail!!!

We’re preparing Batch 16 of Framework Laptop 16 (AMD Ryzen™ 7040 Series)! Please review your info.

We’re preparing to ship Framework Laptops in your batch!
Your order is shipping soon! Your order is expected to ship between 4 and 21 days from today.

1 Like

You were the first one to announce in this forum! You deserve some sort of reward!!! Here, from me to you: :partying_face:

What a happy day!

1 Like

Money is transferred to the correct account, and my pre-order can draft at will! Come here and be assembled my Ryzen™ 9 7940HS - Radeon™ RX 7700S - 180W!

In California, so if it does show up in 4 days we are out of town this weekend. Good thing I have roommates that can sign for it if needed.

Edit - this is for my husband, who is living on a steam deck oled due to the fans dying in his old hard to repair laptop. He soooo wants a laptop again. Just the bigger screen, the domain login (I have a home win server + nas), and playing ESO and other games that don’t work well on the steam deck. Rabbitly happy might describe the man.

2 Likes

YES! I am ready!!! Charge my card!

2 Likes

I wish they had a “Just take my money now!!!” button so we don’t have to wait to charge the card. Would give people who have card problems time to correct things and not delay shipping.

3 Likes

True, but could be that one of the places they ship to have some regulations stating they have to give customers x days to have pre saved payment in order.

And it’s a lot easier to just have one process for all :slight_smile:

Mine also says 4 to 21 days so I guess the aussie delay is in that time frame I hope…

Just got my email about 13h ago.
If out payment method is the righ one do we have to do anything ?
Don’t see any “my infos are good”…

So, my GPU took 7 days between shipping and being delivered. If the delivery time is the same for the laptop, then as long as it gets shipped within the next 7 days it will arrive before I go to the hacker camp. Fingers crossed intensifies

Also got my email some time today (travelling across time-zones so not sure when), 4-21 days, for Europe :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nah nothing to do but wait :slight_smile:

1 Like

Log onto framework.com and double check your adress and payment. If it looks right, you are golden.

1 Like