FW16 Batch 17 Guild

Glad to say, I’m typing this on my Framework 16! The box did well (despite FedEx best efforts). Running Fedora KDE. Now I’m going to dive into the forums and put this graphics card to use.

1 Like

Mine arrived at Alaska a few hours ago. Hoping it clears customs fast.

Mine is in ANCHORAGE, AK now as well, and still scheduled for delivery on Wednesday (5/29).
It says: “International shipment release - Import” which I hope is a good sign! :crossed_fingers:

Man I still haven’t even gotten my shipping email yet. Still shows as preordered in the order page. Here’s hoping something happens tomorrow :crossed_fingers:

Do they work on the weekend there?

Probably not from my understanding. I guess I was just thinking of how shipping usually operates on Saturdays but that’s probably not the case here. So likely won’t hear anything until Monday.

Mine just cleared customs.

That’s too bad. Looks like we are waiting for Monday.

Mine still says Arriving on May 29, 2024 (Wed), but is now at:

At destination sort facility
May 25 2024 07:16 am
· DULLES, VA, 20166, US, United States

That’s about a 20 minute drive from my house!
So close and yet so far! :upside_down_face:

Same here. Mine arrived last night at the sf which is like 15 miles from me. Though it still says Wednesday delivery. Hope it arrives today

1 Like

Same! Charged, not shipped

1 Like

Mine says “5:23 PM On the way Package available for clearance ROISSY CHARLES DE GAULLE CEDEX FR”

Does that mean it’s cleared or it was handed over from FedEx to be cleared?

Mine has been in the sorting facility for 5 hours and I have not been able to stop checking the tracking data. It’s hard to believe it’s only a few miles away :smiley:

West Coast US. Package arrived at my local hub and has departed from it yesterday. Estimated delivery date is may 29th (Wednesday) but hopefully maybeeeee I get it on Tuesday.

1 Like

Yea. I discovered that FedEx doesn’t ship ground on Memorial Day weekend so mine is just sitting at the distribution center.

San Francisco area here and I still haven’t received a shipping email. Card charged and $0 due at the same time as everyone else as far as I can see. Hopefully I’ll get one on Tuesday after the holiday. :crossed_fingers:

Southern Ontario, and I haven’t received a shipping email either. :frowning: Fortunately (?), we had our Canadian May-2-4 holiday last Monday; since the laptop is coming from Taiwan rather than the US, I’m hoping US Memorial Day won’t apply, and I’ll get the email tomorrow.

1 Like

Same here. Mine went from Taiwan to Alaska to Memphis to Honolulu in 30ish hours and it’ll sit in the stupid sitting center until Wednesday.

mine is now in france, been there the whole day. but from there its like 5 hours driving to the netherlands so i hope itl be there tomorrow. XD

UK here - my card was charged on 22-23rd May but I wasn’t informed by email.
I got my batch preparation email on 16 May.

I don’t mind if I’m waiting a little longer for my laptop (hold-ups can happen, that’s life!), but I’d like to be kept more informed so that I can plan accordingly and make sure I’ll be home for its arrival.

2 Likes