FW16 Batch 17 Guild

mine sats MAY! lets gooooo

3 Likes

I’ll believe it when I see it.
My bet is still on mid June and anything earlier is just a pleasant surprise.

I’ll crank out some more memes while I wait…

Screenshot from 2024-04-24 14-23-45

6 Likes

Just thought I would make a comment, I just ordered from batch 20 the other day, looking very forward to getting the email some day in the semi near future. I have been following Framework for a while very excited!

1 Like

Same! for me in batch 17 it ships in may! :grin: hopefully early may!

1 Like

I just thought you might appreciate this:

Estimates based on previous batches (excluding 1-3) and showing the very earliest dates of email (blue), card charged (yellow) and laptop arrived (green)

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing, very appreciated

1 Like

We all have things that keep us up at night…
:ghost:

10 Likes

From what I’ve heard, they have started sending them in the most recent batches, but that could have been a fluke.

Batch 16 should be getting their emails this week, and then we’re next…

1 Like

hell yeah I´m hyped I was lurking in this thread all the time for new´s and to see people suffer so I know I´m not the only one :smiley: now is our time boys

1 Like

I’m from Batch 16 and we just got our emails!!! Wooo! You’re next, Batch 17!

7 Likes

Would we get the keyboard pads on this batch or?

While “you’re next” is usually followed by something horrific in a scary movie, I’m getting a good feeling this time around.
:grin:

4 Likes

Ah, nothing like waking up, drinking some coffee, and reading my current favorite niche online forum.
:grin: :coffee: :computer:

8q94d3

8 Likes

3 days since batch 16 started receiving preparatory emails. Is today our day? Tomorrow? Arrgh! THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!!!

2 Likes

Still debating whether to switch to a blank ISO keyboard (to avoid the windows key)
I guess I’ll have to decide soon…

why not take a linux one then with a “super” key?

Hello,
I am batch 17 too, and just discovered this discussion.
Even waiting for my FW16 is an experience I like. First mail should come soon, fingercross :crossed_fingers: