FW16 Batch 17 Guild

Yes, I was charged as well! The closer we get, the more I can’t wait!

Card got charged!

I got a shipping notification before my card was charged, lol.

Expecting delivery tomorrow!

4 Likes

Where are you located?

Does anyone know the “delta” between Card Charged and Shipping email? Is that like a same day thing or naw?

1 Like

Are you like a neighbor of them?:joy:

1 Like

I’m in the Chicagoland area.

1 Like

Ooh… not too far from Southern Ontario… :grinning:

1 Like

My account still says “Order Status Pre-Order Confirmed”, but also “Remaining amount due $0.00”. No new emails as yet.

1 Like

Exactly the same here.

Yup. Same here as well. Charged and remaining amount $0.00 but only Pre-Order Confirmed. Hopefully that’ll change by tomorrow!

I checked my account and I was charged but I am yet to receive an email confirmation. Anyone else in this same position?

I don’t think there is an email confirmation of being charged, you only get the preparing your batch email as a heads up and a shipping notification email once it’s actually shipped

You are correct, @arthomnix, there is no email when your payment method has been charged. Your next email will be a shipping notification email. I’m in Batch 16 and my laptop is scheduled to arrive today.

3 Likes

Got my shipping email! Expected to deliver next Wednesday 5/29! Located in Georgia USA.

2 Likes

Did your email arrive just now? It’s nearly 8:00 PM in Taiwan now, so it seems a bit late for them to be shipping stuff…

About 4 hours ago, but I woke up about an hour ago.

shipping email received–anticipation building

Darn no such luck here. In Kentucky, USA. Still shows as pre order confirmed. Fingers crossed it’ll update soon! The wait is almost over.

Based on @Michael_Cihon 's post in the shipping log, our laptops are sitting in the same shipment. Probably the same pallet since we’re only a few states apart and near Memphis.