FW16 Batch 20 Guild

Im sure itll be super fast once they ship it im just so impatient to actually have it be shipped cuz i havent gotten the email yet but some people alreaydngot their laptops sp im just impatient loll but yea i trust them

Considering my fatherā€™s FW13 I built, literally took a grand total of 28 hours to be picked up in Taiwan and delivered to my Fedex shop here in Eastern Florida (U.S.); I absolutely expect my FW16 will be delivered today after shipping from Taiwan yesterday.

My FW16 left Taiwan this morning at 0453 EDT 6/12/24, left Anchorage (AK) at 19:05 EDT and is landing in Memphis (TN) in 2 minutes. Memphis to Orlando will get it here by ~06:00 EDT and then delivered to my local store by ~0830 EDT.

@Destroya Idk what kind of bribes you pay to Fedex but holy moly they get those laptops from halfway across the world to our hands damn near within ~24 hours

this actually might be a new record! congrats!!

1 Like

still no sign of Europe being served :unamused:

2 Likes

I guess batch 20 and 21 will be shipped together then. My card is charged but no shipping confirmation yet (batch 21)

1 Like

hopefully soonā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™ve ordered maybe 8 batches of fw13ā€™s for work and they always arrive in 2 to 3 days UNLESS they get stuck in customs in Alaska. That might delay a day or two in my experience so far.

Have tbey ever delivered on weekends? My fedex info has special delivery onstructionsnto deliver on weekday which is a bummer cuz it is the tail end of the week already :frowning:

On a psoitive note i finally have my shipped out, havent gotten the email yet butngot the fedex package text telling me a package is coming my way, still in Taiwan currently but im excited! I iust hope they deliver on weekends and dont wait until monday and get it to me :sob:

Iā€™m not sure because the office was closed on weekends also so nobody would have been there to receive it. I have gotten a fedex delivery on saturday at home, but my batch 21 will be the first framework shipment to my house.

Gotcha thank you! Ive also had fedex weekend deliveries before just wasnt sure why my delivery had a note to deliver on weekdays

Batch 20 arrived, 1 day ahead of schedule

+1 on this, no email but my FW16 has shipped

edit, for anyone else antsy to check: make a FedEx account and then go here to enroll in FedEx Delivery Manager, and after that check here to see if your order has shipped.

1 Like

Well mine ist still on Pre-Order confirmed, no Shipping Info yet.
It doesnā€™t bother me that much, as i comming home at the End of next Week, but i would love to get my Hands in it, the second i arrive :sweat_smile:

No email but OMG I love you guy for the idea:

on the Fedex website I went to track by reference (ordernr) entered my order number as tracking, country, postal code, today as shipping date and it found it :wink: (

This is going to Europe (Austria) and is scheduled for Tuesday.

finally ease of mind :wink:

edit: got confused what number type

2 Likes

Mine is also been shipped! Just not sure when to expect it cuz of that weekday delivery note

1 Like

Just to add to this, I didnā€™t want to sign up for an account so clicked around a bit to see if itā€™d still work. If you go here FedEx | System Down , then click on the ā€œTrack by Referenceā€ tab. Enter your postcode and country, use your Framework Order number as the reference number, then you should be able to see your order and itā€™s estimated arrival date.

Iā€™ve not received my shipping email yet, but I have an estimated date of arrival for Tuesday next week. Iā€™m in the UK for others thinking itā€™s just the US that has shipments on the way.

2 Likes

Sadly filling this in gives no information. Guess mine isnā€™t ā€˜plannedā€™ yet.

That helped me alot :slight_smile: no Shipping Info from Framework, but according to Fedex its currently on the Phillipines and sheduled for Delivery on Tuesday :slight_smile:

So very pleasant surprise, mine reported shipped yesterday in the early morning, with a projected delivery on Friday. Well, as luck would have it, FedEx moves faster than they give themselves credit for and it got delivered today!

The building process was actually very very pleasant, documentation is top-notch here. Now, to set up Windows, install the latest BIOS, and update driversā€¦

1 Like