FW16 Batch 20 Guild

Lemme know how it runs. Description says 64gb bandwidth, but also says 40gb max transfer speed

1 Like

Had a little look while bored:

says 64gbps due to pcie4x4, but ultimately limited to 40gbps due to USB4 / Thunderbolt

im not known for being impatient but holy crap do i want this at my door step :3

I already have this one for my Legion Go and i keep it for the Fw16. Its currently the only eGPU Adapter ehich saturates the 40gbps.
My RX6800xt just looses about 10-15% Performance.
Any bigger GPU looses more than that, so RX6800xt/7800xt is the maximum Sweetspot for the UT3G.

I’m so nervous about not having my shipping notification out yet. I really hope they ship it soon as you say.

1 Like

I’m right there with you. I’m nervously checking the site sometimes more than once a day.

I’ve not received my shipping notification yet, I missed getting into Batch 19 by 2 days when comparing the order dates to mine on the 25th April. I may have been moved to the back of the batch though due to changing the order.

I’m hoping we get something before the end of this week. I’ve been checking this page every few hours, so I’m glad I’m not the only one doing it.

1 Like

Mine has shipped. No delivery date yet, but FedEx has it.

Unfortunately FedEx is garbage here (Bay Area, California) so I bet they screw up the delivery and it takes at least an extra day but I bet it’s here Friday or Monday.

1 Like

Got my shipment notification this morning 08:00 EDT. FedEx picked it up at 16:44 Taiwan time. FedEx doesn’t shows delivery day yet in my end BUT Framework’s AfterShip tracking link shows delivery date Friday June 14 to Eastern Florida (U.S.)

Build spec:

DIY
BYO RAM, Storage & OS
Numpad
Expansion module(no GPU)
Expansion cards:

2 USB-C
USB-A
Ethernet
DisplayPort
HDMI

Just got my laptop, I don’t know about you guys but you might want to assume it’s coming earlier than expected. I got mine a whole day early, plus they somehow made a 17 hour flight from Alaska less than 14 hours. Minus the time to put it on a truck and drive it over to me.

1 Like

YIPEEE MY LAPTOP SHIPPED
IMG_3117

… my heart almost stopped just now, checked for shipping notification and suddently got a framework mail … with the newsletter. Don’t do this to me ^^

4 Likes

Still havent gotten my email but oh well

1 Like

As i predicted. Batch 21 was the last preorder Batch.

1 Like

I nearly jumped out of my chair from excitement when I saw the email pop up, and then fell just as hard from my disappointment :laughing:.

But I see people are getting their shipping notifications so I’m hopeful!

5 Likes

Whoop! Shipped!

Should arrive in 2 days to Texas, US.

DIY w/ SSD & RAM & macropad, no GPU or OS

still waiting on shipping email- i’m guessing since batch 21 got their email and they removed preorders, the rest of us will probably get our email tomorrow? hopefully?

frantically refreshing my gmail till then though.

2 Likes

I am in this same camp lol, I hope it wasn’t because I switched my keyboard cuz I would be so bummed, I just want the laptop Im horribly impatient lol

1 Like

myy laptop is currently in alaska :3 its gonna ve here by friday:33333

2 Likes

Same. It’s really fast, but we’ve already waited so long. So it seems a lot longer!

1 Like