FW16 Batch 21 Guild

I got a similar config except I got 6 expansion cards and no matrix spacers.

I bought the macro pad too on a seperate order. It showed up yesteray, so I’ve been tapping on it pretending I have the whole laptop all day.

Until now

Might have to quit my job or something so I can go home and get it.

coughcough* I’m feeling very ill all of the sudden…

Also got mine setup!

I can’t get mine set up until Sunday because I’m not going to be home until then👎

I ordered mine two days ago, I wonder when I’ll get it! The order is marked in placed or confirmed, but I can get no idea when it would get shipped. Any idea?

In their announcement that they were out of pre-order stage, they said that orders should be shipping 1-2 weeks after being placed, and that hopefully that would soon go down to 5 days.

FX5279 was correct, mine is now in Paris, hopefully it will be flying out on FX9 which is the next flight to the UK. Fingers crossed for tomorrow or friday

Mine is also in Paris now, estimated delivery is this Friday. Unfortunately I’m not gonna be at home at the time of delivery so I’d like to change that, but the Delivery Options panel on FedEx’s website doesn’t work.

Did you tryputing it on a vacation hold?

I haven’t got the option either, it may not be available until it reaches the final delivery station

Congrats. Also got mine in today. Ended up contacting FedEx if I could come pick it up, that was allright. W11 with Christitus tweaks and Atlas OS up and running. It’s super snappy.

1 Like

That’s not it, it’s just that I’m gonna be at work at that time. (People have responsibilities on workdays? Crazy!)

The panel just says it can’t do anything:

Got mine a few hours ago. Still setting up, but here it is with the white dbrand skin on.

1 Like

Confirmed, my laptop is on FX9 meaning it will be in the UK in less than an hour, there is a chance, however slim it might be, that I get my laptop tomorrow.

It seems the plane puts down in both those places to offload and/or load a pallet or two of freight. Possibly to also refuel.

Got my laptop after trying to reroute it to a local facility which ended up being closed, but was home when they tried delivering it. Pretty easy to assemble and looks and feels pretty good.

Mine said 10.something pounds, but I didn’t have the GPU, so 11 would sound about right.

:rofl: The bone in my leg is aching, but it is my left leg, so that won’t stop me driving the car …

All works well, I’m happy.

Woke up and it’s at my local facility literally 5 minutes away, if they don’t attempt delivery today I’ll for pick it up myself. The button on the FedEx website to change delivery is broken.

EDIT: Out for delivery! 1 day ahead of schedule, I’ll take that!