FW16 Batch 3 Guild

Ikr? Now that I know it could be any day now the anticipation is killing me lol

Scratch that, looks like I’ve been charged! Can’t wait!

1 Like

Funny thing is, mine arrived a day early - yesterday. I love it.

1 Like

Thank youuuuu!

Man, new things are expensive…

2 Likes

Top one is an Overkill, bottom is a DIY.

Business partner and I are super stoked to move our Dell XPS 15 9500’s to personal machines.

1 Like

Well I should have just been patient.

Update- the 5600C40 kit passed all four runs of Memtest and four hours of Prime95. I think we’re good.
GSKILL Ripjaws F5-5600S4040A32GX2-RS

3 Likes

I was also charged yesterday but have not received any email of payment capture or shipping yet. Hopefully it isn’t lost in the warehouse like another customer in Batch 1.

I originally had Linux keyboard in my order, but had recently changed it to US English to avoid the delay if possible.

Update at 18:45 Taiwan time: Just got the shipping email. In case you also didn’t get capture email, don’t fret as sometimes they ship without it.

Same! :partying_face:

Shipped out standard by the end of their business day in Taiwan.
Arriving Tuesday. Can’t complain.

And now we play the waiting game.

Also woke up with shipping notification, says it’ll arrive Tuesday for me too

Mine arrived and I got it all setup without any issues so far. I also have a Razer X Core with a 3080TI that also worked without issue. Very happy with it and it is noticeably faster than the Legion Go I was using as my desktop.

1 Like

Mine had left the Taiwan facility, but then after 6 hours of just roaming around in Taoyuan City, it’s back at the local Fedex :unamused:

I just saw the charge on my card this afternoon, but no shipping notification yet. I’m hoping I get it before the weekend!

Edit: funny thing I noticed. My order in the framework account now shows my deposit as being the full price of the machine, not just the $100. A peek behind the curtain of their website and its connection to their billing I guess.

1 Like

My card was charged 2 days ago but I still have not received an email about the shipping yet. I hope I get the email soon since I’ve seen posts of people saying they got the email a day after they were charged and got the laptop soon after as well.

I don’t believe they have a deal with Fedex for Saturday pickups. If your card was charged after the start of working hours in Taiwan on Friday, then most likely it will get shipped on Monday.

What hard sleeve have you ordered and from where?

Earlier I had ordered a Smatree from amazon.de, but I am going to return it because it doesn’t have padding inside. Now I ordered this one and will use it if the laptop (without dGPU) fits inside it. I am not sure of it because it is slight less wide than the smatree.

1 Like

I was charged on Thursday, February 29th. So I don’t think it could have been that. I guess I’ll just wait and see.

At what time and in which timezone ?