FW16 Batch 4 Guild

Received shipping email here as well. Eta Monday (Netherlands)

1 Like

Shipped here too

Same! Sad, that’s gonna be a very long weekend

According to earlier batches, FedEx estimate ETA very loosely, so might be possible for a Friday delivery. But I will keep it on Monday in my head :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I don’t want hope xD

2 Likes

Here is one that took 3 days to Germany. But things can happen…

1 Like

Got charged yesterday morning, shipped this morning, should arrive on Friday! Very excited!

I thought I’d ordered RAM/storage too soon, but that’s supposed to come on Thursday.

Everything’s coming up Milhouse!

2 Likes

It should be first come, first served, as a long as all parts are available, then it moves to the next one that has all parts and loops back when any out of stock is replenished. At least that’s what we’ve been told.

2 Likes

I ordered the ram in… October? It arrived in January… Can’t be too careful

3 Likes

Hmmm… Still haven’t been charged yet. Hope this just means my order is in the back of the batch, or a part I ordered is out? My concern is always with my card rejecting the charge for one reason or another…

2 Likes

Do we know if they’ve alleviated the issues with macro pad + rbg keyboards or are they out of those?

People in the first 3 batches with the delayed parts did get theirs shipped, but no idea if there’s still a stock issue or not. Was just a thought.

Also, I didn’t order a macro pad. I did get the RGB US English keyboard, but with the regular numpad.

1 Like

In the same boat

2 Likes

With some people being charged and some not, it is probably due to something like this:

1. We finished X laptops today
  2. Lets charge X people today.
  3. Lets charge the next X people tomorrow after we finish their laptop, etc.
    I don’t know about else where, but in the UK, if suppliers charge, but then fail to deliver within 30 days, the supplier starts breaking regulations.
    So, for example if they charged, and then realised they did not have the right keyboard and it took more than 30 days to get that keyboard, the supplier would be in big trouble.
    So, the least risky approach is to only charge when you are highly confident that you can deliver within 30 days. With suppliers with complex supply chains, the only reasonable least risky approach is to charge just before shipping.
5 Likes

Someone above with GPU, macropad and RGB keyboard got charged and shipped :

and

Framework staff stated in other topic earlier that the order timing inside the batch is used as priority on all command with full parts in stock.

3 Likes

Soon is good enough ;). I am also asking questions here for maverick badge 17s populating this thread - you would be surprised… :wink:

Hey, it’s a trademark. ;). I remember the last deep dives coming “soon” as well.

But all this is completely understandable. Framework is doing outstanding work imo.

2 Likes

Haha, I’m sorry, but that’s not magic. With such posts, you should rename to just “Logic”…

1 Like

I would’ve paid it last summer, if they asked for it, and not mind the wait tbh.

1 Like

R9, dGpu, Linux keyboard and macropad shipped yesterday. Sadly I am on the other side of the world so have to wait a few weeks before I can assemble and install.

3 Likes