FW16 Batch 4 Guild

Someone above with GPU, macropad and RGB keyboard got charged and shipped :

and

Framework staff stated in other topic earlier that the order timing inside the batch is used as priority on all command with full parts in stock.

3 Likes

Soon is good enough ;). I am also asking questions here for maverick badge 17s populating this thread - you would be surprisedā€¦ :wink:

Hey, itā€™s a trademark. ;). I remember the last deep dives coming ā€œsoonā€ as well.

But all this is completely understandable. Framework is doing outstanding work imo.

2 Likes

Haha, Iā€™m sorry, but thatā€™s not magic. With such posts, you should rename to just ā€œLogicā€ā€¦

1 Like

I wouldā€™ve paid it last summer, if they asked for it, and not mind the wait tbh.

1 Like

R9, dGpu, Linux keyboard and macropad shipped yesterday. Sadly I am on the other side of the world so have to wait a few weeks before I can assemble and install.

3 Likes

R9, dGPU, and Linux keyboard here. Excited that you got yours shipped!

2 Likes

Just got charged for R9, no dGPU, RGB keyboard

3 Likes

I was just charged!
R7, dGPU, Numpad

5 Likes

Charged!! R9+dgpu. Bets on if it makes it by Monday?

2 Likes

Hoping it comes by Friday lol

3 Likes

Thats my betšŸ˜

1 Like

Just got charged, Ryzen 7, dGPU + Expansion Shell, US keyboard and numpad.

1 Like

Just charged!!

R7040
RX 7700S + expansion shell
RGB US keyboard
Macropad
LED Matrix

1 Like

Also part of the batch that just got charged:
R9
Dgpu
Clear keyboard
Macro pad

1 Like

Alright, just got charged for mine. Iā€™ve never felt so relieved to lose over $2,000!

4 Likes

Also just got charged! Iā€™m happy but my credit card isnā€™t though :face_with_peeking_eye:

2 Likes

Already have my tracking number. Mine arrives in two days, on the 15th.

DIY, 7940HS, 64GB RAM, no dGPU
Intl Eng Linux, 2x LED matrix
2x USB-A, 2x USB-C, HDMI, DP, Audio

3 Likes

Mineā€™s shipped and should be here Monday! Iā€™m gonna have to talk to support about changing my email, though. I havenā€™t received any emails from Framework since the sixth shipping update.

Oooh after reloading it repeatedly all day, I see a temporary authorization on my cc.

3 Likes