FW16 Batch 4 Guild

Mine’s still in Taiwan, still no estimated delivery date. Oh well.

Same, I’m just impatiently waiting now lol

Yes, this is the case, however FedEx is in charge of customs clearing there. This means that you would still have to reach out to them to get the issue resolved in the end as they will be able to coordinate with CBP.

I was in the same position yesterday. I woke up today with it in Taiwan still, but just got notified mines in alaska, and has cleared import.

Just checked tracking, mine’s in Alaska, too!

[EDIT] Got an estimated delivery date now, too: Wed March 20!

2 Likes

Interesting. Thanks for the info!

Mine has arrived in the UK
but is currently on the wrong side of the M25 road-works :slight_smile:

should be delivered tommorrow

1 Like

Mine arrived in the UK yesterday but is still hanging around Stansted, unfortunately.

According to this article, with FedEx it’s not unusual that non-EU packages take a deviation to Paris for customs clearance: FedEx Zollratgeber

2 Likes

I feel like our laptops are in the same shippment. Is yours in New Jersey now?

Mine’s taken a detour through Tennessee.

[UPDATE] It’s already in my home state! I wonder if I might even get it tomorrow…

Just checked and mine did to😁

1 Like

Mine’s in Los Angeles sorting center, which is like 15 miles away but it’s saying delivery is still on the 20th I wonder if it’s gonna arrive early or are they doing some extra steps between now and the 20th.

1 Like

Hopefully you’ll get it soon!!

Wooo! Mine just turned up in UK. I didn’t expect the box it shipped in to be so chunky, but I can’t wait to start building this bad boy.

3 Likes

Got the tracking code this morning. Package still at Framework, destination Netherlands. Its getting close now after almost a year of waiting.

Update: It now says: “In transit - Arriving on Mar 21.”

3 Likes

Does your tracking say at local fedex facility? Mine did late yesterday and was supposed to be here on wednesday. Out for delivery now😁

1 Like

Mine is out for delivery this morning! The 96GB Crucial kit and 4TB Samsung 990Pro are also out for delivery today. The DBrand skin arrived last Friday.

1 Like

Nice so is mine, I also went with the 96gb kit excited to go from a 2015 MacBook with 16gb of ddr3. Ordered my dbrand skin last week and just got the email this morning that it’s gonna be showing up later than expected :melting_face:

Wow I also got an update that my package went out for delivery today lol, can’t wait for it! Here’s hoping my SSD and RAM I ordered back in November aren’t DOA :saluting_face: