FW16 Batch 6 Guild

Yeah maybe, looks like we follow closely the Batch 5’s timeline.
Never got the “we’re preparing your batch” email though :man_shrugging:

Batch 5er here wishing you all good fortune. may it all be smooth for you as it was for me.

3 Likes

I’m not supposed to have my phone on me at work so I’ll be going back to my locker every 10 mins to check if the payment has gone through :laughing:.

1 Like

Im not expecting to see anything until this evening, Im on UK time
But I have also refreshed my emails and my bank balance half a dozen times in the 3 hours I’ve been up :rofl::rofl:

I’m in the UK too so fingers crossed we will both get ours this week before the bank holiday weekend ruins the delivery schedule

1 Like

Yeah, I dont know how fedex are for it over the bank holiday.

I did order an extra pair of modules and it took them a bit of time for their “Partner” to move them to my house

Charged or the batch prep emails? Just want to make sure because we got the prep emails last week but I haven’t heard of anyone getting charged yet (mostly on Reddit)

The Batch preparation email

I think you’re asking if anyone here has been charged yet, and I personally haven’t.

My comment was about batch 5, in case that got lost. The batch 5 guild folks started posting about getting charged 11 days ago (the 14th, I think) and started getting charged 7 days ago, and have been posting about receiving shipments starting 4 days ago.

If our batch follows a similar pattern, we started getting the prep email 6 days ago, so we would be getting billed any day now, but since all of batch 1-5 have been getting orders for the last couple of weeks, there are probably many factors that I’m not aware of that could complicate this. Fingers crossed!

3 Likes

I got the charge!!!

4 Likes

same. like others have said i can’t recall a time i was this happy to see a charge on a credit card :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Just got my charge! Never happier to have a bank purchase alert. lol.

5 Likes

Got charged!

4 Likes

Just got charged as well :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Same here! Woooooo!:partying_face:

3 Likes

It’s happening!!!

10 Likes

Just got charged too

2 Likes

Ditto!

2 Likes

IT’S PENDING! THEY WILL TAKE MY MONEY!

Yes, robot, this is a complete coherent sentence, in spite of what you might think.

2 Likes

Lucky fellas !

keeps refreshing the order status and bank account balance like a crazy person

3 Likes