FW16 Batch 6 Guild

I got mine at 4 this morning, and it says friday, I am following your example and hoping for monday. but I will keep an eye on the shipping. I watch my tracking enough that I know where the last stop before my house is, and the general path before that.

2 Likes

ETA Friday, the last thing in the Aftership tracker is:

On the way

Mar 27 2024 08:48 pm

· TA YUAN DISTRICT, 337, TW, Taiwan

That’s local time in taiwan, so that’s about 12 hours ago.

It’s happening!!

Actually that’s about twenty five minutes ago.

I had hope but I doubt it now too. It was in Germany but somehow they decided to ship it to France again… :smiley:

As of 4am my own time it is on its way!

Are you able to tell the flight number your package is on? Is that a FedEx thing? I’ve never seen that before.

FedEx operates very few flights out of Taipei each day:

source

FedEx flight FX14 departed at 8:48pm:
source

The most recent entry for my tracking number indicates a checkpoint at 8:48pm:

The flight is due to arrive in ANC around ~1:30pm today (which is ~5:30am Taipei time).

source

I expect I’ll see another tracking update around that time, corroborating my assumption that my package is on the flight. Otherwise I hope to see an update around 2:15pm Taipei time putting my package on that next flight.

TL;DR – It’s guesswork.

2 Likes

that matches my i’ll call it deductive reasoning. :slight_smile:

and likewise formine i had seen in the other threads that from anchorage to memphis

Just got mine shipped today. It’s still q1, so batch 6ers can say theirs shipped on schedule :p.

Does your tracking show that it’s boarded the fedex plane, or are you inferring that from the last update in Taiwan?

Inferred. I posted a screenshot of the latest tracking update in my post above.

Aha, got it. After drinking my coffee, I am able to understand that. Thanks, fellow probable traveler on FX14.

1 Like

Maybe it’s taking a vacation? :slight_smile:

Are you sure that it is actually shipped and you are not looking at pre shipment scans? I remember other customers reporting similar things, sometimes your shipment is not physically there but the you see a scan (it looks like it was shipped back on your end).

1 Like

It’s here! :slight_smile:

Preparing batch e-mail: 2024-03-19
Charged: 2024-03-25
Shipped e-mail: 2024-03-26 0410 (Us/Pacific) (showed an est arrival of 2024-03-38)
Arrived: 2024-03-27 (US/California) – yup a day early

Ryzen™ 7 7840HS - 180W Power Adapter
Expansion Bay Shell
Framework Laptop 16 Bezel - Black
Numpad Module (+ 2 extra spacers)
International English - Linux
Expansion cards:

• 3 x USB-C – USB-C Expansion Card
  • USB-A
  • DisplayPort (2nd Gen)
  • HDMI (3rd Gen)
  • MicroSD
  • Ethernet

So they will be coming folks, you will get yours soon!

I am not exactly sure but it says something like “arrived at FedEx Hub” and then a german address. And later the same but for a french address. In the beginning there is an entry from the same french hub regarding international shipment release so maybe FedEx scheduled the customs in France and that’s the reason it had to be shipped there.

That might be the reason, please check the dates/times for each scan, if there is an “impossible travel” between different addresses, that might be it.

batch 6

ryzen 7 7840HS
ryzen module 7700S

Will they deliver on Good Friday ???