FW16 Batch 8 Guild

I never got a charge email either but that checks out as pretty much everyone I had seen did not get an email to say they charged the card.

I made the mistake of getting my desk setup partially prepared over a month ago. Now I feel like my desk space is in limbo until it arrives. I got excited, jumped the gun and made waiting harder on myself, lol.

Hopefully it ships as fast as it did for some other folks.

Shipped early this morning, now it’s already in Alaska?! They really put their customers first!

Right on grats! Still waiting on mine but really looking forward to it. I got my RAM and NVME ready.

same!!!

Not much movement overnight:
grafik

Well mine seems to have skipped all the stops in china🥳 and left Anchorage, Alaska. It may make it tomorrow at this rate I hope.

Damn so jelly seeing people in here getting their laptops, haven’t been sent an email with tracking as of yet

1 Like

so have mine! I think we’re on the same flight that went out of Taiwan, mine likely is on these flights from Anchorage since it was marked left at 4:14PM, FDX22 to Indianapolis which is marked at 3:50PM is the only closest flight

UK shipping email has dropped!

2 Likes

Just received shipping mail :partying_face: ! (France)

1 Like

I got my shipment email!! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Hopefully shipping to UK is just as fast as some of these US chaps have seen…

Ye boi, shipping number was given! Heading my way to Canada now.

2 Likes

11 Likes

I’m fucking crying, why mine still not ships😢
Is there other people sho not shipped yet like me?

2 Likes

Was driving all day yesterday so I couldn’t update, but I got my shipping email with tracking around 3:45am ET on 2024-04-09. Looks like it made it to Alaska from Taiwan same day, but no other updates yesterday. I’m near a pretty big flight hub in the US so I’m guessing I’ll get an update when it lands.

1 Like

I was sort of hoping I would get mine a day early (today) as some had. But alas, it only just left Alaska. Most likely will arrive tomorrow.

Me, :frowning: I’m in Aus

1 Like

Yup, got my shipped status too!
Arriving Monday - boo! Got this week off as well! Back to work next week so not going to have time until the following weekend, ah well!