FW16 Batch 8 Guild

I’ve just missed my birthday.

I’m happy to accept speedy “belated” gifts.

1 Like

My birthday isn’t near at all. I don’t know if I should feel left out. :wink:

I feel sadly resigned to installing Windows on the FW 16 when it arrives because I need it for the software I want to run. And yet, I’m still excited, lol.

1 Like

12 Likes

only going to be ~2 months late for my Bday…But if they start shipping in the next 7 days then could be intime for my monthly PARTY :wink:

2 Likes

Batch 7 just got charged - my Superstition says our prep email is not far away :eyes:

1 Like

historical data shows the heads-up mail coming at around the same time the previous batch was charged. So ours should arrive shortly, only interference being the Easter weekend.

1 Like

Sitting here in anticipation… Can’t wait!!

You forgot! Was really hoping we would have got that batch 8 in time but it didn’t happen…:sob::sob:

1 Like

I’m pretty much expecting to get the “preparing” email this week. Getting close…

1 Like

I’m expecting it Monday or Tuesday. But either way im ready all info updated and good to go

1 Like

“We’re preparing your batch” email received (batch 8)

4 Likes

If I got one today, I’d be very suspicious. Batch 8 seems legit though.

4 Likes

Eating Popcorn GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY Here we go

14 Likes

6 Likes

Just got my email fellas!! I’ll be charged April 4th and shipping will be shortly after!!

4 Likes

Rogue Batch 9 here so excited for you guys, and for the fact that my batch is next up!

5 Likes

Woot just got the email I’m ready just hope @Destroya Aint pulling a joke.

4 Likes

Me too, also Batch 9. Drumming my fingers

5 Likes

received at 2:36 PM EST … We’re preparing Batch 8 of Framework Laptop 16 (AMD Ryzen™ 7040 Series)! Please review your info.

w00t w00t!!

3 Likes

Nope, 100% real and legit batch preparation email.

9 Likes