Linux forum suggestions?

G’day,

While waiting to see what the FW16 has to offer, I’ve been crutching an old desktop along with Linux Pop! OS. All sorts of fun & frustrations getting that to work for games, VMs etc. If I can get it working well enough I’ll even consider changing the work computer over.

But you know, hurdles. This forum’s good, but can anyone suggest a good Linux forum?

1 Like

Hi! I find the forums at https://linux.org full of good content, and welcoming, helpful and friendly people (which is quite a bit of fresh air these days)

2 Likes

I’d say the #framework-laptop:linux forums here on the Framework forums would be a great place to get help, honestly. A few of us that have worked professionally in Linux hang out here and on the official Framework Discord’s Linux channel too.
I’ve been running Fedora 36, 37 and soon 38 on my FW13 11th-gen perfectly fine, and I could see the FW16 running well with Fedora and Ubuntu distros in the future. Cheers!

2 Likes

I lurk over at the Level1Techs forums - they have a few longform Linux support/discussion threads in addition to a massive variety of pretty much anything tech. There’s a load of super knowledgeable people over there.

1 Like