Louder speakers?

I’d love to get increased volume on the speakers, specifically for meetings/calls and the like. I’m finding they are NOT sufficiently loud, even at max volume, to have it sitting on a desk and be able to hear people on a call. I’m not needing/expecting amazing sound, just louder that peoples voices can be understood well.

Alternatively, if anyone has a good, compact external speakers (USB or audio jack) that’d be potentially useful as well, assuming it’s on the slim side.

If you haven’t yet, I do recommend tuning the speakers. You can find some profiles from other community members or on the Framework github iirc. They should improve the loudness and clarity.

As I said, clarity isn’t quite the immediate concern, but the overall loudness.

I’ll look for those, but even then, I suspect it won’t be as loud as I’d like.

Open Realtek Audio Console and Try this EQ:

1 Like

I’ll have to figure out the Linux equivalent. Pretty sure there’s one out there I’ve seen mentioned.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.