Missing Drivers after Bundle Install

I just got my Framework 16 and installed Windows 11 Pro using a USB created from here: Download Windows 11 (microsoft.com))

Downloaded and installed the latest driver bundle from here:
Framework Laptop 16 BIOS and Driver Releases

However, I am still missing 5 drivers after updating Windows and installing the driver bundle

Things I’ve tried:

• Restarting and then reinstalling the driver bundle again
  • Windows Update - Doesn’t have the drivers
  • Updating the BIOS and reinstalling the driver bundle

I tried what someone mentioned in the other thread, but my Windows is already on the latest version.

Any ideas of what to do here?

Missing Drivers from Driver Bundle - Community Support - Framework Community

The other thread, because the forum won’t let me post more than 2 links at a time.

Did you run through all the optional Windows updates? Most of the time Microsoft will provide them once you are online.

Yes I did

And also the BIOS update. As the OS is Windows this one is real easy - just run the provided EXE file. None of the fussing around that the EFI update requires.

Already updated the BIOS. You can see from the screenshot the BIOS is already on 3.03, the latest for Framework 16.

From the original post:

Things I’ve tried:

• Restarting and then reinstalling the driver bundle again
  • Windows Update - Doesn’t have the drivers
  • Updating the BIOS and reinstalling the driver bundle

I saw a similar output in device manager in the early stages of setup.
Not sure if I should have done the following, but haven’t felt any noticeable issues yet on Win10Pro.
I went to AMDs’ website, used their autodetect tool, after it ran I selected to only install the offered drivers.
Now, have only 1 unknown device.