Modern Game Console Case

It’s far from done but i wanted to share a quick update on one of my mainboard projects. It will be a “modern game console” case. Still have a number of features to finish but I think it looks cool right now

14 Likes

call it the StayPlation 5 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

All Framework and no Frameplay makes Jack a dull boy …

6 Likes

I dub thee, The FrameStation!

3 Likes

Here is a link to the finished STEP Files for the case. I’ve provided a split version of the case to be able to print on standard 220mm 3D printers.

Once I test the print I will upload STL files.

2 Likes

I’ve got a good chunk of the FrameStation printed. Working on assembling it to make it look like it is printed in one piece.

4 Likes

This is awesome, but also something we’re totally not going to be able post on any of our social channels! :zipper_mouth_face:

9 Likes

lol, I figured as much going into it. It screams Sony send me a cease and desist but I wanted to do it anyway.

The tablet will be cool for social stuff, and maybe even a Frame-WorkStation (eGPU power tower) that I’ve been goofing around with!

Fitment on the FrameStation so far is pretty good. I’ve never speckled/painted a print before so the surface finish is a little rough due to my inexperience

4 Likes

I just uploaded all the final files for the FrameStation case. You can download the project for yourself at either my GitHub or printables page.

https://www.printables.com/model/212342-framestation-case

4 Likes

This is really an awesome idea and perspective. :grin:

2 Likes