[NZ] Framework 13 and 16 parts 7840U

let’s discuss in direct messages

I might have parts available for sale

Device: Framework 13 and 16 Parts
Included Parts:

AI 300 fan&heatsink
16 7040 series heatsink
13 lavender bezel unopened
ddr5 sodimm ram
16 first generation windows rgb keyboard
16 rgb macropad
16 Expansion Bay Shell , 2 slots m.2 module
framework 13 top cover with pink logo
13 original glossy screen
webcam v1
3d printed wifi bracket
13 7840U motherboard
more : I might have more parts available for sale

Region/Country: Canterbury, Aotearoa New Zealand
Price (and accepted payment methods) : negotiable
Shipment option/shipment price: negotiable

How much would you want for the complete framework 16 ?

1 Like

Hello :slight_smile:

I am based in the South Island and interested in the 13 parts you have:

  • 13 lavender bezel unopened
  • ddr5 sodimm ram
  • framework 13 top cover with pink logo
  • 13 original glossy screen
  • webcam v1
  • 13 7840U motherboard

Let me know how much youre looking for, for each of these.

Also, what gb is the ram, and do you have any other 13 parts for sale?

Thanks!

1 Like

let’s discuss in direct messages