Ordering Clear Keyboard

Hey All,

I finally got around to pre-ordering a laptop, but it looks like the only option for the keyboard is the US layout. Where can I get the clear keycap keyboards?

I tried searching the knowledgebase and any threads, but no luck.

Not available yet. I assume when the Market Place is launced!

3 Likes

This seems to be a rough time to get in if you really want to tune your setup. I can appreciate that being the case because the product is so new, but I guess my point is this platform will probably be significantly more valuable once the marketplace is live.

I want to order one of these things, but I’m not a fan of having 4 keys to the left of my spacebar. I don’t like the “fn” key in that spot, and I’d prefer slightly wider ctrl and alt buttons. I know I may just have to have to suck it up, but it’d be nice to see some other options before biting the bullet and purchasing.

Still looks like a great product … I have one in my cart. I just haven’t clicked “Place Order” yet. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I keep seeing a clear keyboard module all over when I’m looking at reviews/evaluations and the like, but I can’t find that option anywhere on the website. is that something that’s coming later, or maybe something that was only sent to reviewers to look cool? What’s the deal with that?

2 Likes

Yes, soon™: Spanish keyboard layout - #4 by nrp

I think high demand for the laptops due to the recent media coverage and delays in rolling out the Marketplace means the clear and blank keyboards got pushed back a bit.

1 Like

The clear ANSI version is available now, both in the full cover configuration or just the keyboard component.

1 Like

Hello, the blank keyboards aren’t available when buying the laptop. Would it be possible to buy a laptop with a blank keyboard instead of the only 4 available choices ?

1 Like

The clear ISO one is still “Coming Soon”, wonder when it’ll actually appear

1 Like