Please Tag Your Posts And This Read Before Posting a Support Question

Hi everyone,

I wanted to post some things that will make helping everyone out a lot easier.

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Are you looking into the forum because you’re having potential issues with your Framework laptop? Before creating a post, we may have a guide, FAQ, or thread that can hopefully help!

In the body of your post, please include those following details.

• Which OS (Operating System)?
  • Which release of your OS (Operating System / Windows 10, 11, Distribution of Linux)?
  • Which Framework laptop (11th, 12th or 13th generation Framework laptop) are you asking for support with?
  • If this is a Linux issue, please use the Linux tag or at least put Linux in the title.

If there is no information pertaining to your issue or question, please let us know here: Framework | Support

Thanks!
Matt the Linux Support Lead at Framework

24 Likes

Maybe this could be part of a template when posting a topic here? Is that a thing in Discourse?

2 Likes

You already mentioned what I wanted to suggest on this thread. Yes, Discourse has a topic template feature. You can see the details on the link below. @Matt_Hartley Why don’t you use it? I wonder how much people find and read this thread before posting.

5 Likes

Great idea! I will see about this next week (likely Monday). Appreciate it! Reminder set so I can do this right. Today is a bit all over the place.

6 Likes

Hey @Matt_Hartley just giving you a heads up here, it seems that this is still not implemented yet?

2 Likes

Thanks for catching that. It’s live now.

4 Likes