Protection case/cover for (body of) Framework laptop 13?

Dear friends,
While this topic very useful for screen protectors, how about any suggestion on protection cases/covers for (body of) Framework laptop 13?
For example, this https://www.amazon.com/Fintie-Microsoft-Surface-Laptop-Keyboard/dp/B0BS2LCG7C/ for Microsoft surfacebook 13.5.

You didn’t need to start another thread, there is already one about cases and covers for FW13s.

Thanks, I found following and feel protection case for MSFT surface laptop 13.5’’ is the main one I can try with and let me know better suggestions

By the way, keyboard cover is mentioned in Compatible keyboard cover / keyboard skin? - #3 by jr123 and Protective laptop case - #2 by amoun discusses screen protection – not relevant to this topic anyway.

Search threads for “hard shell” or “hard case” to find more what you are looking for. Many threads.

But currently there are no snap-on type hard shells for Framework. Those have to be made exactly in order to fit well. And we just might not see such a hard shell for a long time, if ever. Many laptop models that sell a lot more than Framework do not have hard shells available. Perhaps someone will create a 3D printable one, that’s our best hope.

3 Likes

Two years later I still love the Aldona leather case. Just simply functional and beautiful.

Recommended.

The Aldona case has an internal pocket which I use for a carrier for my spare FrameWork cards, some thumb drives, and the Framework screwdriver/spudger. The carrier is just a ziploc freezer bag with a thin sheet of closed cell foam with cutouts for the cards and thumb drives.

1 Like

Stickers.