[RESOLVED] How to get an invoice?

AWB is short for Air Waybill, a.k.a. Luftfrachtbrief in German. So what you‘ll be looking for is the Frachtbriefnummer. That should be mentioned either somewhere on the package or in the tracking info.

FedEx now actually denied my request due to data protection because I’m not the bill-to party. This seems to be the “LetMeRepair GmbH” I would believe.
I gladly got a customer invoice from the Framework support which is a good base in combination with the tax information from the LetMeRepair GmbH (tax id DE266231495).

@Christian_Durselen I just searched for my shipping package and the 12-digit number was in fact not labeled “AWB” but “TRK#” instead. I just sent the 12-digit number with a leading “AWB” to FedEx in an email.
I’m sorry for the confusion.

Hi,

I just wanted to point out that I reached Framework support and they were able to send me a customer invoice. There are no errors on the invoice and VAT is indicated.

They also told me the following:

We are working on making this available directly via our website in the near future to save you from reaching out to support.

2 Likes

i received my correct invoice within a few hours after contacting the support.

Nice I contacted support last week and been ignored. Having an invoice is kinda crucial :frowning:

→ Got an auto-responder. They are not working and start working on okt. the 27. :slight_smile: so let’s wait -4 days till they be able to answer (scnr :slight_smile: )

They are not ignoring you. Presuming there are no problems with your email or other issues.

1 Like

Thx,
This is not what my autoresponders says :confused:
Imho: Sending an invoice by default(let us download them) would maybe reduce load hitting support.

got it