Where can I find my invoice?

Hello,
My received my laptop a few days ago; I ordered it for work. I need to find my invoice so that I can expense it, and so far I haven’t been able to find my invoice anywhere on the site.

The order confirmation and shipment email have the price, but not the usual detailed information about taxes. If I don’t get an invoice, then I can’t expense it and can’t get my money back, so I’ll have to return it.

Where can I find my invoice?

Unfortunately they don’t seem to issue formal invoices. That’s what I received from support when I asked about it:

... we do not support ... formal invoicing at this time

For both customs and my accountant (and local tax authorities) I used the shipping notice which has a detailed list of items with individual and total prices. For accounting purposes the company credit card statement also shows the amount has been spent (which is actually even more important) so that should be fine here with my (German) tax authorities.

Hi everyone,
13 months later and EU expansion. Does anyone know if Framework by now has implemented to issue formal invoices for download or email? They have manged to collect the payment, at least for EU customers.

Yeah they are collecting VAT here and are happy to take money, but then can’t provide invoices.

1 Like

Hi,
Any update on Framework generating invoices?

I saw here that B2B/Business sales may be possible in late 2022.

I am a France-based freelance consultant, the invoicing requirements may not be as stringent as for actual companies with employees and all.

Thanks!

1 Like

News: support sent me a document, everything should be in order now (pending approval from my accountant, but it looks fine to me).
Thanks Framework!

2 Likes

Is the invoice fine? With VAT or without?
I’m waiting to order as I really need an invoice, so I’m very interested if there is news regarding this matter.

Hi
I have just received my laptop and i discover this issue with invoice in this forum…
I wrote to the support. I hope also receiving a document… How does it look like ?
Gil

There are dozens of responses :slight_smile:

https://community.frame.work/search?q=invoice

1 Like