Hey guys, I have been using my framework 13 intel i-5 1340P and discovered that it can run quite good games with just the integrated graphics but I tried playing Fallout Four the other day and it seems to have a large amount of issues when it comes to the weird resolution 2256x1504 does anyone know how to get the game to run at a better resolution so it does not look stretched, i don’t mind like black borders on the top or bottom, Thanks for the help!
My framework is the Framework 13 intel 13th gen with windows 11.
Welcome to the community!
Just to make sure you saw this as we will need these details.
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING:
Are you looking into the forum because you’re having potential issues with your Framework laptop? Before creating a post, we may have a guide, FAQ, or thread that can hopefully help!
In the body of your post, please include those following details.
- Which OS (Operating System)?
- Which release of your OS (Operating System / Windows 10, 11, Distribution of Linux)?
- Which Framework laptop (11th, 12th or 13th generation Framework laptop) are you asking for support with?
- If this is a Linux issue, please use the Linux tag or at least put Linux in the title.
- If there is no information pertaining to your issue or question, please let us know here: Framework | Support Framework | Support