September/Batch 3 Thread

Alas. Hopefully it’s not a sign of component shortage

1 Like

Unfortunately I still have not recived mine. Congratulations though!

Crowded boat! I’m on it too. No shipping today despite it being three business days after I was charged.

Edit: nevermind, got a shipping email two hours ago.

2 Likes

It does seem to be crowded! Congratulations! I’m hoping the rest of us will have the same luck soon!

1 Like

Should be getting mine October 1st now.

It seems that the last of the shipping emails for today were sent about 2 hours. So for the rest of us the wait continues. ngl this is the most frustrated I’ve been with Framework. Again I really had no expectations of actually getting this in Sep after the batch 2 delays. Its the radio silence after such a large charge to my card that I find very problematic.

I really want Framework to succeed and fixing this should be relatively easy. My suggestions to @nrp would be that an update should be sent out to those of us who have not got a shipping notification simply saying something like “We were delayed for x reasons please allow another x days for us to ship your computer”. For future batches just update the shipping soon email to say “3-5 business days” to give yourselves some more wiggle room. Easy fix!

1 Like

I received the shipping in 1 or 2 days email last Thursday and I will wait patiently with a childlike enthusiasm for the email to eventually arrive saying that my framework laptop has shipped.

I believe in this company’s ethics wholeheartedly. It’s coming.

edit: I just went to https://frame.work/profile/account
and recognized that it has shipped and I have a tracking number that shows when fedex will deliver it as well.

Hope you all get the same result.

3 Likes

I’m in the boat too. Wait for me!

1 Like

Well, I am just glad there are people to suffer together with me :smile: however in the end I have to say patience is gold.

2 Likes

Same experience here!

2 Likes

ok as soon as i wrote that i got a shipped email so… i am not in the boat now?

2 Likes

I’d imagine they’re packing units to ship until the later hours of the night, much like how people tend to receive batch shipment emails and similar updates at midnight est or a bit later. Fingers crossed that mine gets updated to shipped soon!

1 Like

Received my shipping information today…. Says delivery EOD 29th.

2 Likes

I just checked that in my account but it still says
“ Order Status Pre-Order Confirmed”
but I have a $0 balance since they charged the card last week.

2 Likes

Just got the shipping email. Good luck to the rest of you, we might all be getting one tonight.

1 Like

Just got the shipping email too. Time to jump outta this boat and into the next boat!

3 Likes

I’m so eager for mine that I clicked that link thinking I was looking at a screenshot, and couldn’t tell where there was any info on tracking because mine hasn’t shipped yet. It’s gonna feel too good to be true once mine ships

1 Like

@Enjewneer I just got my card charged and shipping soon email :grinning:

2 Likes

I just got my shipping soon email! Super excited!!

2 Likes

the time has come

2 Likes