September/Batch 3 Thread

Got my shipping notice last night… Says it’s gonna be delivered on Saturday.

1 Like

Quick question for those who got their laptops already. Did FedEx makes you sign for it, or did they drop it on your doorstep and run?

Ordered on Aug 19… Hope she ships soon. Getting impatient lmao

1 Like

Got my shipped notification!! Expected to arrive next Tuesday!

1 Like

When did you order your laptop and what configuration did you get?

2 Likes

I ordered on august the 3rd and hqve still not received my “order has shipped” email despite having been charged the remaining ammount 3 days ago. I am starting to get worried…

@Freakous Same boat as you. Ordered august 3rd. Got charged 2 days ago. No order shipped email. What config did you have?

@Grant

Intel i7-1165G7
8GB DDR4 (have 32gb in my other laptop)
No storage (have an employee discount with Best Buy, I can buy some later for cheap)
No OS
Non v-pro WiFi
Expansion:
1 DP
1 HDMI
2 USB-C
3 USB-A
1 MicroSD

1 Like

WOW, it actually happened- 24 hour shipping. That must be a new record!

Well boys, it’s been a great two-month wait for Framework. Now to disappear for a few days and finally use it…

12 Likes

I was going to say earlier that the record was something like 42 hours. Have fun!

2 Likes

@Freakous Got the same config except more ram and different ports. My bank held the transaction and I had to go and reapprove it on the framework website so I think that may have messed me up.

1 Like

My tracking says Sunday. Keeping my fingers crossed that is accurate, I’ll have no schoolwork or homework and my fiancee will be out of town so I’d have all day to tinker!

2 Likes

Wow, enjoy playing with your new toy.

2 Likes

@Grant same. But the moment I got it approved through my bank they charged me, so Id assume that shouldnt influence delivery

Does anyone know how often a day you can refresh gmail? Asking for a friend…

3 Likes

@RandomUser LMAO… They really need to open up emoji responses… that was funny right there…

1 Like

HELL YEAH finally got my delivery email

2 Likes

Lucky! Still waiting …

2 Likes

@Freakous how long after you complained here? Asking for a friend too ;)…

2 Likes

@thelumberjhack Is that all it takes? LOL…

1 Like