Specific Key on Keyboard intermittently misses

Hey All,
I have been using the laptop for a few weeks and for some reason, my “o” key on the keyboard occasionally just doesn’t accept input. I type pretty fast and I don’t have any issues with any other keys which I regularly use, but it is a bit annoying that sometimes the key just isn’t accepted. I even accidentally set a password incorrectly because it skipped the letter when I set up the new password! I opened the case to take a look, but it looks like the keyboard button interface is behind a lot of other things and I didn’t necessarily want to start stripping away everything just to look at a single button.

Has anyone else experienced this?

I am happy to fully dissemble the keyboard if necessary, but I wanted to see if there were other troubleshooting options before I took any drastic steps and possibly make things worse :slight_smile:
Thank you for your thoughts and assistance.

I reset the input cover connector, still experience intermittent misses on the key though. Thank you for the suggestion. Any other ideas?

@Chris_Person-Rennell Hi, thanks for posting in the forums. Given that you’ve tried some steps to resolve the issue, may we suggest opening a support ticket for your issue so that we can help investigate and check on how to proceed with it. We’ll be glad to help you out.

You can open a support ticket by visiting Framework | Support.

We’re looking forward to hear from you.

2 Likes

Thank you, I will follow up with support.

1 Like