Transparent Bezel available for 13" orders but not for DIY

Hi,
I have the 12th gen intel DIY framework, I would love a transparent bezel after seeing that they are in-stock for those ordering Framework 13’s. Any luck on making it available in the marketplace? Thank you.

1 Like

Hey Brendan! This item is available as a limited edition if you are ordering a Framework Laptop 13. It is currently not available in the marketplace (can not be ordered as a standalone part) however we are exploring options for different bezel colors for the future.

2 Likes

They’re back?!
Is this just some extra that were found in a warehouse or is it a new production run? Even if just a test run, it would be great to hear.

2 Likes

Thank you for the quick response. I wish I could justify ordering another.

1 Like

This is a shame, I’d like a clear/transparent bezel to go with my clear input cover.

3 Likes

This decision sucks.

2 Likes

It does suck, but I also get it. I would’ve ordered one as a fun thing, but that would also mean I’ve a black bezel that would go to waste, which wouldn’t be great.

2 Likes

Aw man, would’ve loved to purchase one on its own.

1 Like

would also love to purchase one for my fw13. the decision to have it only for new buyers does indeed suck for existing users.

1 Like

It now is available if you buy a new one :heart_hands: but not yet in the marketplace, will probably show up there soon as well

1 Like

I really hope they make these available for existing fw13 owners… kind of sucks that only new buyers have the option for one at this time. i’d love to purchase one for my fw13! please put some stock up on the marketplace, Framework @nrp !

1 Like

It finally arrived :raised_hands: it now is available if you buy a new one, but not yet in the marketplace, will probably show up there soon as well

2 Likes

anyone else refreshing the marketplace several times a day in hopes that the transparent bezel shows up?..even though it was explicitly stated that it wouldn’t lol

Extremely disappointing!
Especially since none of the promo videos mentioned this!

2 Likes

Exactly! I would have bought one right away!

1 Like

it’s still available for configuring on a new framework, please fw put the stock up on the marketplace as well. an easter miracle!

1 Like

Yes! Great idea.

1 Like